Oyster Bay Inn & Suites
Priceline
Flagship Inn(Bremerton)(Great Value!)
US$88
Travelocity
Comfort Inn On the Bay(Port Orchard)(Great Value!)
US$104
ComfortInn
Motel 6
All reviewsoysterssmall balconythe check in processrooms are largehotel roombiscuits and gravybalconiesmattressseattlehighwayferry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Most if not all reviews for this place were written prior to new owners taking over in May 2012, which I found out that date "after" I arrived for our stay. You should definately disregard any review from the past because this is one of the most wonderful places we have ever stayed and we rented 3 rooms. We decided to take a chance here even though there were bad reviews because a lady named Tiffany that works there took our reservation and said she knew about bad reviews but that was from the past management and "not" how things are now. Also, the price was right. I am not going to lie, I was a bit worried anyhow, and did travel with Febreeze just in case. Well, we sure didnt need to worry at all. The rooms were clean, immaculate and charming with a beautiful view of the lake from our balcony. The staff, which included the Manager Tom, (also his wife) and then Tiffany of course, Lisa, Carissa and Kaylyn to name a few, were absolutely professional, friendly and most of all made us want to come back - which we fully intend to do. We even got free breakfast every morning - Wow!! They are still remodeling and Tom, took us through 2 re-modeled suites which are beautifully done with your own full kitchen, covered deck and covered parking spot . The maintenance person Chris even took the time to tell us all about the Castle on Viking Avenue, in the Poulsbo community near kitsap mall built over 100 yrs. ago . All in all, we loved the way we were treated by everyone who works there, the price was right!!!! THANK YOU TO ALL THAT WORK AT OYSTER BAY INN!

Room Tip: We stayed in the building where the lobby is and that is where we will stay when we return. There was no swimming pool but we didnt care. We liked being so close to the lobby and parking.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TedandBarb H
Reviewed 9 December 2012

I flew in from Maine so when I arrived at Seatac I was beat. It was wet and cold late and I just wanted to get to bed. I shuttled in on the airporter. I arrived And the parking lot was empty. My bags were heavy and I had no offer of any cart or help from the staff! I am older and small framed. I had to lug to cases and my luggage threw 2 push doors while the front desk lady just stared with a plastic smile (young lady brownhair weird eyes) Standing next to a short stumpy blond haired women I made 2 trips in and out. They just stood and watched. As I was checking in there were some shady charcters in the lobby. The check in was way to long and when I got my key the lady Announced my room to all the lobby. I was uncomfortable with the fact my privacy was NOT respected. Needless to say all the carts were being used for some banquet so Guess who got to make 2 trips to there room, yep me. In my 64 years I have never witnessed such a lazy staff!!!! The halls were like the movie The Shining and smelled like sewer. The room was very clean Well as clean as you can get something as old as me. I recieved Wakeup calls at 3AM 2 of them. I asked for a 6am wakeup. The only real positive was the housekeeping. They were very thuro and effective and very nice. Checkout was the same as checkin. I will never stay there agian!!!!!

Room Tip: I would try the Flagship.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2012

We were exhausted after our flight, and when we walked into Oyster Bay Inn, we were greeted by a happy face, with a big smile. The woman at the desk interacted with our son as we began the check in process. The Inn is under new ownership, and they have done soo much work.! Brand new beds, linens.. the property was well lit, and felt very homey, and safe.

The restuarant is not open yet. But when it and the lounge resurface, OBI will be an even better place to visit.

Housekeeping was prompt and very courteous to our odd sleeping schedule. The front desk staff were so helpful... Googling our every need, if they didn't already know the answer..
Great job guys! Can't wait to see what the final outcome is with all of the remodeling..

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank BoosTraveler
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I would never go back there the rooms are nasty you feel like you may get some sort of foot fungus walking barefoot on the carpet. Every time someone used the bathroom we knew about it by the terrible septic smell! I left my camera in the room and whoever cleanrd the room stole it!! Screw this place, you can find a way nicer place two doors down at the Flag staff inn!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here they have bedbugs!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kimmy112578
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Used kayak.com to find this place. Front desk staff was the best I have ever dealt with. They went out of their way get us a discount. View from our room was outstanding overlooking oyster bay. The hotel was being renovated under new management and it was busy but not too loud. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012