“Looks like an ordinary motel on a busy street but in back it is a peaceful waterfront resort.”

Oyster Bay Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Bremerton
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We were very impressed.Inside it is like a spacious resort with big picture windows looking over lawn and tranquil water of Oyster Bay. Our room was huge with two double beds,a separate counter with washbasin as well as a washbasin in the bathroom with tub. Small table with two chairs, a big desk and chair,small fridge and microwave. Classy decor like a hotel.Best of all,the balcony with lovely view- just grass and water, so peaceful.
The breakfast was too early for us on a holiday weekend, ending at 9.00, but we got up early and it was worth it. Omelettes,biscuits with gravy,hard boiled eggs,waffles,cereals,oatmeal,muffins,yogurt,fruit, juice,cream cheese all in a beautiful room with huge window views of the water.
The desk staff were friendly and extremely helpful, they did their very best.,
The renovations underway were no trouble,everything was clean and tidy.
The price was incredibly good value at $60!

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony and waterfront view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Oyster360, Manager at Oyster Bay Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2014

Thank you for your comment and we hope that you visit us again.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

We stayed here two years ago and it was a beautiful hotel. Truly a fantasy gem among hotels in the area. Gorgeous water views and a garden gazebo. Ask for a room in the back. The restaurant was fabulous and the rooms were very tidy. The staff there were more than welcoming and the ladies even made sure we were safely locked securely into the hotel lobby when someone from a nightclub had followed us back to the hotel. They were very concerned with our safety and would not let the man inside even though he said he wanted to purchase a room. We were frightened and they only cared about us being safe~! You just cannot ask for more from a hotel. I highly recommend this hotel if you want a quality inn experience with a down home feel. It is just dated enough to feel very comfortable. I loved it so very much. The restaurant over looks the water as well. Just so pretty~! Thank you ladies so much, when I come back to town I will only be staying here~!

Room Tip: Not even sure if they had a swimming pool but my daughter said she thought they did outside. You wil...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Thank you kindly for your online review and we hope that you visit Oyster Bay Inn & Suites again soon!

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I have gone by this hotel many times, but I have business out that way and we wanted a cheap place to stay. We were very impressed; for one thing, the prices were insanely low! The front desk clerk was professional and helpful, and since my husband runs a hotel that is an important quality to us. It is dated, but clean and a large room with a balcony and lovely view. We were wishing it was warm and we could take wine and cheese out to the gazebo! I don't know if that is allowed, but it looked inviting. We got up late, missed breakfast [our fault, I hadn't been feeling well]. A big game was on, and I could see that would be a fun weekend for some to order pizza and watch on the flat screen. I saw the ad for speed dating...I do question the idea of for $10 speed dating [have been to those before I was married, usually set up by a company] but the next line being that it was for Valentines day and the mattresses were new. Wow! Cheap date, and there were some questionable young women hanging out that didn't seem to have a room, so I hope there isn't something going on that we weren't aware of! Still, it was fairly quiet [thank goodness the people upstairs were not too active; could hear every footstep], and we do plan or coming again and ordering delivery since there is no lounge, but a nice quiet weekend away nonetheless.

Room Tip: One building faces the water, the other the road, so water view is much more pleasant!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa W
Reviewed 4 January 2014

The prices are good. The room was clean. The view of the water was lovely. The staff was helpful and nice but I did see one person get in trouble for trying to take food out of the breakfast area and bring it to their room. This seemed a bit strict for no reason. The breakfast was standard low end. The property is somewhat run down. .

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Well I was just there this weekend (Dec 7/8 2014). The price was great but quickly went down hill from there. I was in town for a race and ended up referring people and filling 2 more rooms for them.
On the second night my friend (who was in a separate building than I) was woke at 2a.m. from there fire alarm that stayed on for an hour.
They did nothing to compensate him or the other guests the next morning. (there was no fire).
After check out I got a call saying that 2 hand towels were missing from my room, and they ended up charging my card $11.95
I find it sad that they knew I referred them guests, yet charged me for two towels I didn't take (obviously I can't prove I didn't take them), yet they seemed to not care a bit about there guests being woke up for an hour in the middle of the night for an hour by a fire alarm!

Jason Gainey. Olympia, Wa

Room Tip: Stay in the main building and get a water view. Be ready for a smelly elevator, and while visiting m...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise. Accommodations are dated but comfortable. The view is beautiful. Full breakfast was a great surprise, especially given the nightly rate.
Pet friendly, too!
The only reason I don't give this 5 stars is because one of the staff at the desk was so belligerently rude to her co-worker; advising us that the young lady who graciously passed us scissors across the desk to open our new dog leash was "nobody" and a "pee-on." Then proceeded to stand over my husband with the scissors and told him, "yes, I work here, I'm going to watch you with our scissors. It IS a sharp object."
All else here was lovely and reasonable. But that incident bothered me enough to make me second guess another stay.

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

As noted this place does need some updating. However, we found our room to be very clean, large, a nice deck with a great view of the bay. It was also quiet considering it is on a busy street. The heater worked well and we had a comfy room in no time. Helpful staff, some healthy breakfast items. Do be careful of the showers...the water temp can change quickly depending on who else is showering in a room close by. They give a military discount on top of an already reasonable price, and in my book it is a value that is hard to beat. We enjoyed our stay here and would come here again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremerton
Flagship Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton
Oxford Suites Silverdale
Oxford Suites Silverdale
#1 of 6 in Silverdale

Been to Oyster Bay Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!