“You get what you pay for”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Bremerton

Super 8 Bremerton
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Bremerton
“You get what you pay for”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

On our adult only trips it isn't about all the bells and whistles. . We just need a clean room to unwind and sleep. . You get what you pay for and this was exactly that. We found dirty clothes hanging behind the bathroom door. . Our toilet over flowed.. i called and they promptly came up cleaned the mess and gave us new towels. I had requested extra pillows with my reservation and called and was brought up them quickly. No kids meant I got a smoking room and I always bring febreeze with me to any room. . I don't like musty. . It was very quiet and the beds were nice. I love their grab and go items for breakfast plus you get 10% off your bill of you eat at the dairy queen or Dennys which are right next door. Would I ever stay there again yes but not with the family. . Nothing for the kids to do. If your looking for a clean room and bed and rather spend your money having fun this is your place

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Finnish first
Oak Harbor
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We have stayed in many Super 8 motel units and usually find them OK, this location was better than OK.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Momma J
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I paid a pretty decent price for a room at last minute ($94 after taxes and fees). They have a few channels on the tv, room was clean and presentable, and staff was super friendly. They even have free breakfast. For what I paid, I was satisfied with what I got. It only gets a 4 because the bed was a little uncomfortable, but this isn't a 5 star hotel. If you're looking to save a little, get great customer service, not have to pay for one meal a day and you're not looking for a luxurious getaway, this place works. *side note you can get 10% off your bill at the Denny's and DQ located near by when you present your room key.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Pinehurst, Texas
Reviewed 21 July 2014

While the front desk host was extremly helpful and friendly, this hotel lacked more than I expected. It was clean and the towels were fresh, however, the A/C unit was loud and smelly along with the TV being fuzzy and old. I wasn't staying long (one night) but if I was going to stay longer, I would have stayed at a different hotel. For the price, it wasn't what it needed to be for me to rate this higher; unforatuate because the fornt desk host really went out of his way to make our stay welcomed, but he can't fix everything.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank TOM A
Surprise, Arizona
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We were excited to book here based on the good reviews. We were very disappointed in our experience. The hotel has a musty odor. We were on a non-smoking floor but we could smell smoke from other areas in the hotel. Our old box TV was fuzzy and they wouldn't/couldn't fix it. The housekeepers never came to clean the room even and we had to ask twice for new towels, etc.

I definitely will not re-book at this hotel regardless of the pricing.

• Stayed July 2014