“Diamond in the Rough”

Cuisines: Pub
Bremerton, Washington
“Diamond in the Rough”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Worth the strip mall atmosphere to eat the great food and have a fantastic selection of beer. Parking is easy. Friday's are crazy busy but every other day doesn't seem to be too nuts.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank jennzuv

Lakewood, Washington
“Great Pizza and Beer”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I had lunch here yesterday with a friend. It was my second time to eat here. We both had personal pizzas which were fantastic. Many to choose from on the menu in addition to "design your own". The personal size was much larger than I expected and was delicious. There is a huge selection of beer including a lot of draft selections. Service was extremely friendly and efficient. I will continue to eat at this very well run restaurant. The only suggestion I would make to the owner is to put in a bar with stools.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank James P
silverdale,wa
“Good beers”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

We went here to get pizzas for a party. Wow. I'm glad that I wasn't paying the tab as they were quite expensive for what you got. I guess that since I used to work at Katie Downs in Tacoma I'm spoiled.
I will say tho, that they do have a very good assortment of beers.

Seabeck, Washington
“'If' Money is not a factor, this place is Great Pizza & Vast Beer selection”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

My wife and I visited on date night. We ordered the 15" Large Greek Chicken Pizza. The pizza was $22. Well, that's a lot in my world for a pizza. That said, the pizza crust was excellent. They use a wood fire, and it makes for a terrific pie. The ingredients were all top notch, but I really didn't get much chicken. The beer selection is thorough, and I love beer, so it was easy to find one I liked, BUT the beer is on averages from $6-10 per beer. I can get a 6 pack at Safeway for $7.99, so I'll have my beer later. They do NOT offer a happy hour. I wish they did, and I'd frequent the place more. So, by the time you order a pizza and a couple of beers plus tip, this place is easily $50. That's EXPENSIVE. My server was younger than my children, and she kept referring to me as sweetheart. Frankly, it felt weird and was totally unnecessary.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank JAMartin66
Bremerton
“FANTASTIC PIZZA & CRAFT BREW SELECTION!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We've lived here since '75 and it was hard to find a decent pizza; had to go back to NYC to get "re-charged"! We discovered The Toad House and can't get enough! A great place to bring the family, too. We can't say enough about how delicious their pizza is!!

• Visited August 2013