“Adequate place”

Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Bremerton
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Not a bad hotel. Layout is a bit strange since the hotel sits on a steep hill above the highway but you get used to it. It's location is just slightly out of town, and it is not very easy to walk into Bremerton from here. Also, no WiFi in the rooms but they do have internet via a wired port. This will work for you if you have a laptop, and you can borrow a Cat-5 ethernet cable from the front desk.

I had to downgrade my "Service" rating because the coffee ran out during breakfast and there was no attendant available monitoring the situation, or bringing out more.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank JoeS4128

Reviewed 13 March 2012

This hotel is close to the freeway with easy access on and off the freeway. Clean room, comfortable beds, and the continental breakfast was one of the best I have had, with many options to choose from. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank LeighW
Reviewed 3 January 2012

We travel frequently and this one was of our favorite locations. The rooms were clean, the bed comfortable, and an excellent breakfast buffet. On check out there was a problem with our bill and the manager fixed it quickly. We will stay here the next time we are in town.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PortlandPDXTraveller
Reviewed 27 December 2011

I have stayed in Numerous Hotgels around the country and this was a wonderful one! I was home for the holidays and stayed at The Baymont and had my family visiting alot. I left a note asking housekeeping to leave extra towels and coffee supplies. Upon returning to my room, there were the extra things I had asked for and a note welcoming me here. It is that kind of service that will ensure that we are back here.... Our housekeeper Dena was the best! She went above and beyond to make my stay here awesome and everything was perfect from her!!!
Also, the woman in the breakfast area, Susan, was fantastic and made me feel at home and welcome every day... Thank you to both of these ladies for making me feel blessed even away from home!!!!

Room Tip: request view room...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 December 2011

Went for a school tournament and got a great deal from the manager. He was wonderful and the staff were friendly and helpful. This was previously a Comfort Inn. Baymont has done some updating (new carpet, drapes, etc) but the hotel still has an older feel. The rooms were fine, but not extremely clean though. The girls and I laughed because the bathroom door actually smelled like B.O. How is that possible? Breakfast was great with plenty of hot food.
If you are looking for a bargain price, this hotel works.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank JJKKJ
Reviewed 8 October 2011

I work in the Bremerton area often and started staying here when the place first opened after the remodel. The rooms are very comfortable, nothing fancy. The staff are friendly, especially Christine.
She is in charge of the excellent hot breakfast that is served daily.
Christine always remembers the guests that frequently stay there and greets everyone with a smile. Great place for the working man to stay!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Our family stayed there in mid August. We booked the hotel through Priceline and paid just under $100 for the night. I have read some review before going so I wasn't surprise at some of the issues mentioned. We just wanted a comfy place to stay on route to Oregon. Overall the room was spacious, the bed was comfy and the hot breakfast was good and has a good variety. You can even make your own fresh waffles. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful with questions. We have forgotten to pack a few toiletries and the hotel was very helpful with replacing them. The negatives were the room wasn't as clean as I would have liked. There was dried up lotion or toothpaste on the bathroom wall and brown (hopefully it's chocolate!) finger smudges on doorjams and walls. My kids was looking forward to swimming and of course the pool is close. I thought that may be the case as I read from other reviews but I found out it was closed permanetly but the hotel is still advertising they have a pool. The elevator was wet with dirty water on the floor the whole time we were there eventhough it wasn't raining. We had no internet connection in our room and only in the lobby. And, one more thing, it's directly across from really quiet neighbors, the cementary. I guess with the hot breakfast it's a decent deal for a family of 4 but you get what you paid for.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank 5FrugalTravellers
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremerton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
Oyster Bay Inn & Suites
Oyster Bay Inn & Suites
#6 of 9 in Bremerton
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA? Share your experiences!