“Excellent Stay”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Bremerton
Idaho
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My family and I enjoyed our stay at the Baymont Inn. It was clean, comfortable and had a very nice breakfast and eating area. This was by far the best hotel we stayed at on our trip around the Olympic Peninsula

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Riverton, Utah
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Upon checking in the front desk clerk was not friendly or helpful. Clerk told me I was not in a "view" room so I asked to move and she told me there weren't any available. Then why tell me?!! Going to my room, the floors were very, very dirty and old -- I felt the same thing about the room. In the shower the corner shelf was "globbed" with silicone! Poor, poor maintenance. My desk chair was broke and when I called the front desk for another chair, she told me there wasn't one available! Really??? Never again!

Room Tip: I doubt there are any!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank KathiK2010

Travellers are raving about these Bremerton hotels

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

The roomph was alright for the money and we were going to be there just one night. However walking in at 10 pm ready for bed the front desk clerk was not friendly or helpful, very short. Got to the room and the toilet plugged up, we asked to switch rooms and she said we'really full I can't help you. She sent up a plunger. You would think a discount or something might be offered when u have to do plumbing on vacation, not even an apology from ms. Customer service. There wereally two towels for 4 people?! Our "view" was a drainage ditch partway underground. Again, we could've lived with aLloyd of it and not complained at all if the front desk girl had been even a little nice!

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank robin c
Monterey, California
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Our night was going to be very late, I requested a late check out and was told it was not possible. I had to wake my children to be sure we were out of the room on time. As I was checking out, I heard the front desk clerk telling someone they could have a 1:00 pm check out. Rude!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

4 Thank Michele H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremerton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel
Oyster Bay Inn & Suites
Oyster Bay Inn & Suites
#6 of 8 in Bremerton

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA
Address: 5640 Kitsap Way, Bremerton, WA 98312-2236 (Formerly Comfort Inn & Suites)
Region: United States > Washington > Bremerton
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Bremerton
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites Bremerton/Silverdale, Wa Hotel Bremerton