“Wonderful hosts, beautiful place”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bremerton
Bird's-Eye View Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Bremerton B&B and Inns
Seattle, Washington
“Wonderful hosts, beautiful place”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Highly recommended! Jody and Darrell are very personable, Cici the dog was very sweet. The house is beautiful and itself a work of art. Very much the B&b experience-- being pampered and sharing someone else's beautiful home. I'll be coming back!

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Lukegrange

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Ferndale, Washington
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We enjoyed our stay here immensely! Darryl and Jody are friendly, welcoming hosts, and we had a nice time talking with them over a delicious french toast breakfast and beyond. The rooms are very nicely decorated, spacious, and comfortable, including some of the the little extras that aren't always at every b and b. The beds are also very comfortable-cushy, but not sinking. If the weather had been warmer we could have spent a little time on the attached deck that overlooked the Olympic Mountains. We would definitely stay again when in the area!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank kridar
hong kong
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Friendly host, clean room, excellent breakfast! It was a wonderful stay in this Bed and Breakfast, my boyfriend and I feel like we are visiting our relatives. The owner, Jody and Daryl welcoming us with bright smiles! Room are nicely decorated with detailed displayed items makes the room comfortable and warm! They even takes time recommending good restaurants, places to visit in detailed description. Jody and Daryl has the house keep the house and its surrounding beautifully decorated and tidy! Will surely coming back again! Probably in August as Daryl birthday same as mine, what a coincident! Great Job, Well done! Keep It On! We miss Jody and Daryl!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 813didid
Haifa
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Do not miss this place. We are senior citizens. We have been travelling a lot all over the world. We always prefer b&b when we can afford them. We have been in many of them. Some of them were very good. Few were excellent. This one was the best!

We had a huge room, the whole of the second floor, size of three rooms. All the house, including our room, is decorated and maintained to perfection.

The owners are lovely warm persons, interested in their visitors. They were doing their best to understand our desires and plans and to help us fulfil them. The breakfast was delicious, served in a beautiful, romantic dining room, decorated with flowers and candles. In the morning of our last day there, the skies were clear, and we enjoyed the impressive view of Mt. Rainier.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ergolight
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 23 July 2013

I was planning a trip to Washington for my daughter and I and split the days between two B&B's. Lucky for us, the majority of the nights were at Bird's-Eye View. This place is so cozy and comfortable, we instantly felt at home. The room we stayed in had a beautiful view of the mountains and the sunset in the evenings.I was very spacious and there was a very stylish antique tub which I decided to take advantage of for a relaxing bubble bath. The owners, Darryl and Jody are some of the nicest people I have ever met in my life and very accommodating. The breakfast was gourmet every morning and everything was set up beautifully. The rate was also excellent in comparison to the first place we stayed in Seattle. I would recommend this place to anyone planning a trip.

Room Tip: I didn't see the other rooms but the one we stayed in had a great deal of place, almost like a s...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Nefertiti N
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Reviewed 26 December 2011

2 coworkers and I were able to rent the whole house in November (off season) on a business trip. The rates were very reasonable and easily lured us away from nearby hotels. The owners apparently run it as a B&B in the spring and summer, so I think you need to call to see what the current arrangement and rates are.

The accommodations were down-right opulent for 3 guys who left for work in the early morning and didn't get back until dark. We all agreed that our wives needed to see the place. It was very clean, with all sorts of hand-crafted decorations wherever you looked. The bedrooms two of us stayed in each had their own balconies (can't tell you much about that since it was rainy and cold) and bathrooms. Each had it's own gas-fired "wood" stove controlled by individual thermostats (pay attention to these; the thermostats are in remote controls and the default was about 60.) The beds were queen-sized and the one in my room was very comfortable. There was also a small sitting area with a sofa and TV in my room. The third guy stayed in the owner's suite which is the second story to the other part of the house. I believe I was in the "Glory" room, the similar room across the hall is the "Forever Spring" room, and the owner's suite was the "Victorian" room.

On the main floor we had the run of the large kitchen, the living room, den (or reading room), and a formal dining room. The kitchen had modern appliances including microwave and dish washer. The living room was decorated in rustic fashion with a big-screen TV and a stone fireplace (gas-lit with real wood out on the patio.) I spent a few evening hours that week reading in a nice chair in the den. I brought my own book but there were also shelves with a wide selection of books.

The sun decided to make an appearance one morning and as the fog started to burn off we were treated to a fantastic view of the mountains in Olympic National Park. They're right out the front window if you ever happen to be in the house when it's daytime and sunny.

Having visited many B&Bs with my wife I only have two critical comments. One is that the whole house seemed poorly lit. It's probably considered romantic, but with 50+ year old eyes it was hard to find enough light to read by. The other comment is maybe more of a preference, but the bath and sink do not have their own room inside the bedroom. There is a small room for just the toilet, but the other bathroom items are next to the bed. Perhaps that's considered romantic also, but my wife and I would prefer the bathroom amenities to be in a bath room.

We all agreed that this would be a great place for exploring the Olympic Peninsula on a vacation and will also try to book it again for business.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank CptAhab
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremerton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
Baymont Inn & Suites Bremerton WA
Oyster Bay Inn & Suites
Oyster Bay Inn & Suites
#5 of 8 in Bremerton

Been to Bird's-Eye View Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!