“nice for a staycation”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Bremerton
Reviewed 13 April 2014

they had local rates for a little stay-cation was a good deal for dinner a movie and a room the kiddos enjoyed the room and so did I was clean quiet and well furnished.....the front desk could use a bit of customer service training but other then that we stayed on 2 different nights and we enjoyed our little trip this would be a great local for someone visiting from Seattle that wants to stay close but not in the city

Room Tip: the king rooms were very nice but the double queen we stayed in the first time was nice also
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. I am so glad that you and your family were able to have a "staycation" with us! Sometimes with the "hustle and bustle" of life the little getaways are so refreshing. I am pleased that your room was satisfactory and our location was ideal for your needs. I would however like to speak with you regarding the front desk, please do not hesitate to contact me as our customer service is always a top priority. Thank you for staying with us and I hope you let us regain your trust with our hospitality.

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Situated right across the street from the water this hotel is in a great location and easy to find. In Bremerton's quaint downtown area parking is at a premium, but the hotel offers secure underground parking for $7 a day.. I found that reasonable.

The hotel and lobby are impeccably clean and the staff is "go out of their way to welcome you" friendly.

The King room that I am in is small but smartly appointed. Comfortable bed, and my window opens completely for fresh air off the sound.

One thing that I didn't catch is that if you are not in a suite you don't get a mini fridge.. Not a problem for a pro - traveler with an ice machine down the hall :-)

Several dining choices, ferry and water front within easy walking distance.

Solid hotel that I would stay at again without hesitation.. Though I will likely upgrade to a suite to get the few missing things.

Room Tip: View rooms will have street noise with windows open until evening.. After 9:00 or so everything is q...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Secoon

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such great review. I am thrilled to hear you were you pleased with your stay. Our goal is to truly make every guest feel welcome and comfortable. I appreciate you staying with us and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I stayed here to visit the USS Turner Joy museum which is just one block away. The room was smallish, but the bed was a King so that was nice. The room smelled sour, like stale air. I left the window open for a few hours and that helped, but it's not a great smell. On the upside, the room was very, very clean, especially the bathroom. The hotel staff all cheery and friendly

Room Tip: I'd choose the King Suite next time, just for the added room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear JohnJohn495,

I appreciate you staying with us and apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your room. This is not our standard practice and I hope we get the opportunity to regain your confidence as our guest satisfaction is our top priority. However, I am delighted to hear your room was clean and the front desk staff was hospitable. We appreciate this useful feedback and hope you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

As Bremerton Washington continues to modernize, modern buildings, new business, and amenities are sprouting up all over the central waterfront area.

The new Fairfield Inn is what we business travelers have been waiting for! The nearby Hampton Inn & Suites was the first of the major chains to place a new lodging in the heart of the city but as you can imagine, everyone found out about it! Thus, availability is always at a premium.
Enter, the Marriott chain and its strategic placement of a hotel built into the downtown office complexes.

The daily complimentary breakfast is great way to start your business day.
If you are assigned to Puget Sound Naval Station you will probably be able to walk to your job site and leave your car in the garage which has two levels.

Room Tip: Early morning traffic heading to the Bremerton - Seattle ferry could delay your exit from the parkin...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank mepleasant
Reviewed 23 March 2014

The price was right ($89 + taxes), and the location was perfect for us, as we wanted to take the ferry to Seattle. That is just a 10-minute leisurely walk (downhill), and you can even take in the dockyard museum en route. We had a good, large room, with a king-size bed. The view was most uninspiring, but it was QUIET, which is more important than scenery + noise!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Professional-Pilgrim
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear Professional-Pilgrim,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review about our hotel. I am pleased to hear that we fulfilled your accommodation needs with a quiet and spacious room. One of our goals is to make our guest's stay as stress free as possible, and I am thrilled you enjoyed staying with us. We hope to see you again on your future Bremerton travels.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We stayed here for a family weekend getaway even though there's more to do in summer. The kids really enjoyed the pool and the location is in walking distance of the marina with the battleship. Plus there's a thin-crust style pizza place right around the corner. We were happy with rooms, the staff, and the included breakfast!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Crotman,

I am delighted to hear that you and your family were able to getaway to join us for the weekend. It sounds like you and your family had a lot of fun. I appreciate such fabulous feedback of our hotel and it's amenities. I also agree our hotel is nestled in along side some really unique things to see and places to eat. Thank you so much for staying, and we look forward to your future getaways with us.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

The hot continental breakfast was pretty good, and there was lots of seating. Our room was nice and cozy, however you could hear the guy in the next room playing his ukulele and singing...It was a nice little walk from the ferry terminal. The staff was VERY friendly and helpful! One note, there was no refrigerator or microwave in our room.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear ChrisL1997,

I appreciate you taking the time to leave such great feedback. I agree, I love the short walk to the Seattle Ferry, and the view of the water is spectacular. I am very happy you enjoyed our breakfast and that the staff was accommodating as well. While making your next reservation to stay with please note that all of our room types besides the standard kings have a refrigerator and microwave. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremerton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
#6 of 8 in Bremerton
Oxford Suites Silverdale
Oxford Suites Silverdale
#1 of 6 in Silverdale

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton? Share your experiences!