Stayed here for a week in early May for work. It was an average stay - nothing special, but satisfactory. The breakfast - it'd be nice to not have so much toss-out materials, and using actual dishes. The room was good, but a little cramped. Since on travel can't really evaluate the rate, although it was a fair price considering.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying is believing with the staff of the Fairfield Inn and Suites Bremerton. Bremerton is home to Puget Sound Naval Base and the gateway to the Olympic Peninsula. Our hotel offers beautiful views of Sinclair Inlet and the Olympic Mountains. Bremerton is also home to the historic ship USS Turner Joy, as well as several local restaurants, galleries and shops. We are located a short walking distance from the Kitsap Conference Center, Puget Sound Naval Base and the Bremerton/Seattle ferry terminal. Like to Golf? Gold Mountain and Trophy Lake golf courses are a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton Hotel Bremerton
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Seattle Bremerton