“Decent Stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bremerton
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Stayed here for a week in early May for work. It was an average stay - nothing special, but satisfactory. The breakfast - it'd be nice to not have so much toss-out materials, and using actual dishes. The room was good, but a little cramped. Since on travel can't really evaluate the rate, although it was a fair price considering.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am in hopes that your travel agenda will bring you back in the future, so that we may be given an opportunity to make a more positive impression. Thank you so much for staying with us and again we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

The hotel is situated downtown and within easy walking distance of a bunch restaurants and the ferry to Seattle. Parking is secure and below the hotel. Only knock would be it seemed as if locals liked to use the benches out front for smoking.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I had a great stay at this hotel. Originally I was supposed to be at a different hotel in Bremerton, but since that hotel was having hot water heater issues, they reserved a room for me at the Fairfield Inn. I had no idea what to expect since I hadn't had a chance to conduct any research on the facility beforehand; however, I soon learned I had nothing to worry about!

The front desk staff was probably the friendliest staff I've encountered in all of my travels across the nation. They were very friendly, service-oriented people. When we checked in, the front desk employee gave us some very helpful information regarding Seattle - ferries, things to do, etc. She knew her stuff and answered every question we had! It was great to have someone from the area who was so well-versed.

The hotel room was amazing. I felt like I had more space than in some one bedroom apartments! The bathroom had a whirlpool tub that I wish I'd had a chance to use! The bed was comfortable and everything was incredibly clean. I logged onto the wifi with no troubles at all and the connection stayed strong during my visit.

Before leaving, I printed my boarding pass in the business center and discovered that one of the printers was low on ink. When I notified the front desk, she jumped on the issue immediately and replaced the cartridge. This is just an example of how responsive they were. You can tell that they really want their hotel to shine! And for me, it did.

I would stay here again in a heartbeat if the opportunity arose, and I would recommend it for anyone who is considering a stay in Bremerton. Great place!

1  Thank LKLNJ
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear LKLNJ,

Thank you for staying with us and also taking the time to leave such an amazing review. Our team truly does put forth tremendous effort to make our hotel "shine'. We are all so thrilled when we get lovely feedback such as your's. Our goals are to make you feel welcome, make your travels as easy as possible, all while providing the service that will make you want to return. Mission accomplished! Again thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you on your future visits to Bremerton.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I stay at Marriott properties of all types for a hundred or so nights a year. I don't review many because I have high standards and they all seem fairly decent.

Located in the heart of downtown Bremerton this one impressed me a bit. I chose the King whirlpool suite and it is HUGE. If you have to be in town a few days and don't want to feel cramped in your room it's a great choice.

Breakfast had ample selection and acceptable quality.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I would first like to thank you for your loyalty and staying so many nights with our brand. I agree with you our suites are very spacious and we take great pride in the cleanliness of our hotel. I am extremely pleased we were able to impress you and that you enjoyed our breakfast selection. Thank you so much for taking the time write a fantastic review and we hope to see you again on your future travels.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

they had local rates for a little stay-cation was a good deal for dinner a movie and a room the kiddos enjoyed the room and so did I was clean quiet and well furnished.....the front desk could use a bit of customer service training but other then that we stayed on 2 different nights and we enjoyed our little trip this would be a great local for someone visiting from Seattle that wants to stay close but not in the city

Room Tip: the king rooms were very nice but the double queen we stayed in the first time was nice also
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. I am so glad that you and your family were able to have a "staycation" with us! Sometimes with the "hustle and bustle" of life the little getaways are so refreshing. I am pleased that your room was satisfactory and our location was ideal for your needs. I would however like to speak with you regarding the front desk, please do not hesitate to contact me as our customer service is always a top priority. Thank you for staying with us and I hope you let us regain your trust with our hospitality.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Situated right across the street from the water this hotel is in a great location and easy to find. In Bremerton's quaint downtown area parking is at a premium, but the hotel offers secure underground parking for $7 a day.. I found that reasonable.

The hotel and lobby are impeccably clean and the staff is "go out of their way to welcome you" friendly.

The King room that I am in is small but smartly appointed. Comfortable bed, and my window opens completely for fresh air off the sound.

One thing that I didn't catch is that if you are not in a suite you don't get a mini fridge.. Not a problem for a pro - traveler with an ice machine down the hall :-)

Several dining choices, ferry and water front within easy walking distance.

Solid hotel that I would stay at again without hesitation.. Though I will likely upgrade to a suite to get the few missing things.

Room Tip: View rooms will have street noise with windows open until evening.. After 9:00 or so everything is q...
1  Thank Secoon

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such great review. I am thrilled to hear you were you pleased with your stay. Our goal is to truly make every guest feel welcome and comfortable. I appreciate you staying with us and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I stayed here to visit the USS Turner Joy museum which is just one block away. The room was smallish, but the bed was a King so that was nice. The room smelled sour, like stale air. I left the window open for a few hours and that helped, but it's not a great smell. On the upside, the room was very, very clean, especially the bathroom. The hotel staff all cheery and friendly

Room Tip: I'd choose the King Suite next time, just for the added room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear JohnJohn495,

I appreciate you staying with us and apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your room. This is not our standard practice and I hope we get the opportunity to regain your confidence as our guest satisfaction is our top priority. However, I am delighted to hear your room was clean and the front desk staff was hospitable. We appreciate this useful feedback and hope you stay with us again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremerton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
Flagship Inn
Flagship Inn
#3 of 9 in Bremerton
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton? Share your experiences!