“Pretty good”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Bremerton
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Not many choices in the Bremerton area. The city itself seems pretty dead.

Linens, service and location seemed good. Hotel recently had a renovation. Parking structure is a little claustrophobic, spots are tight, and you had to pay $7 for it. I hate to pay for parking, especially in a dead downtown area, so that deducts half a star. The other deduction was for the breakfast server. She was very slow in re-filling the food. There was 15 more minutes for breakfast and she just stopped refilling the food. She did give people a "last call" and offer them trays to bring things up, which was appreciated.Good stop on your way to Olympic National Park if you're tired.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 June 2014

During a recent group business trip, (twelve rooms total) for 5+ nights we were erroneously checked out one night early. Ten rooms were extended with zero issues, one member of our party was asked to check out in the morning and was told upon check out that once retuning from meetings that day she would be given a new room (upgraded to a king/spa). When she returned to request her new room the young lady asked what room number she was in before then proceeded to check her into the same room that she had checked out of that morning. She asked the front desk staff member why she was checked out if the room was available her response was "I am sorry" when it asked about the upgrade she said "I'm sorry we don't have one". Once in her room (same room that she was asked to check out of) she noticed that the cleaning staff had left cleaning supplies in the bathroom. After a group dinner we returned to the hotel (all 14 of us) and spoke with a wonderful night clerk who was very helpful, caring and apologetic for the change in our reservations. The manager Marcile was also working the front desk and she did not engage in our conversations or concerns of our treatment, she stayed to the side of the counter and never apologized to us at all.
Additionally, we had another employee from our staff who had a faulty hair dryer which caught fire when she attempted to use it.

The manager and day shift "A" clerk showed lack of caring and compassion of inconveniencing guests in their hotels, as a fairly large business who travels to the area frequently we will never recommend or stay at this location with a serious review of management practices.

I have yet to receive a return phone call from the general manager although it was requested the day the issues began.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank MattnBrandi
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Unfortunately, I have no contact information available to reach out to you. I sincerely regret your inconvenience and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you personally. We hold ourselves to a very high standard regarding our hospitality to our guests and my desire is to ensure you complete satisfaction.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

From the moment my husband and I checked in, the front desk service has been excellent! They even called to check on us if we were satisfied with everything after checking in. The free breakfast every morning is a big bonus, lots to choose from to start your mornings right. The location is perfect as well, right across from the waterfront and we were given a room with a amazing view of the marina from the top floor. Restaurants, movie theater, Seattle Ferry, stores are all within walking distance which was a big plus for us. The front desk agents have been so helpful with our needs, even going far as to call a nearby hotel to accomodate us with an oven when we needed to bake! We have been having the most awesome vacation here at the Fairfield, no regrets choosing to stay here in Bremerton away from the busy city life. It was exactly how we imagined and we just hopped on the ferry when we wanted to tour seattle :) We might be moving here in the near future. Thank you Fairfield Inn Bremerton for allowing us to stay at your beautiful inn with superb service and spectacular location. Back to Hawaii we go tomorrow, we will definitely be back annually!

• Stayed: June 2014
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Kaitae808,

Thank you for staying with us and we enjoyed having you here. How exciting you might be moving to the beautiful Northwest. I am so happy to hear you were so pleased with our staff's service and our hot breakfast. Our goal is to genuinely show our guests they are appreciated and to make their stay as pleasant as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Stayed here for a week in early May for work. It was an average stay - nothing special, but satisfactory. The breakfast - it'd be nice to not have so much toss-out materials, and using actual dishes. The room was good, but a little cramped. Since on travel can't really evaluate the rate, although it was a fair price considering.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am in hopes that your travel agenda will bring you back in the future, so that we may be given an opportunity to make a more positive impression. Thank you so much for staying with us and again we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

The hotel is situated downtown and within easy walking distance of a bunch restaurants and the ferry to Seattle. Parking is secure and below the hotel. Only knock would be it seemed as if locals liked to use the benches out front for smoking.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I had a great stay at this hotel. Originally I was supposed to be at a different hotel in Bremerton, but since that hotel was having hot water heater issues, they reserved a room for me at the Fairfield Inn. I had no idea what to expect since I hadn't had a chance to conduct any research on the facility beforehand; however, I soon learned I had nothing to worry about!

The front desk staff was probably the friendliest staff I've encountered in all of my travels across the nation. They were very friendly, service-oriented people. When we checked in, the front desk employee gave us some very helpful information regarding Seattle - ferries, things to do, etc. She knew her stuff and answered every question we had! It was great to have someone from the area who was so well-versed.

The hotel room was amazing. I felt like I had more space than in some one bedroom apartments! The bathroom had a whirlpool tub that I wish I'd had a chance to use! The bed was comfortable and everything was incredibly clean. I logged onto the wifi with no troubles at all and the connection stayed strong during my visit.

Before leaving, I printed my boarding pass in the business center and discovered that one of the printers was low on ink. When I notified the front desk, she jumped on the issue immediately and replaced the cartridge. This is just an example of how responsive they were. You can tell that they really want their hotel to shine! And for me, it did.

I would stay here again in a heartbeat if the opportunity arose, and I would recommend it for anyone who is considering a stay in Bremerton. Great place!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank LKLNJ
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear LKLNJ,

Thank you for staying with us and also taking the time to leave such an amazing review. Our team truly does put forth tremendous effort to make our hotel "shine'. We are all so thrilled when we get lovely feedback such as your's. Our goals are to make you feel welcome, make your travels as easy as possible, all while providing the service that will make you want to return. Mission accomplished! Again thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you on your future visits to Bremerton.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I stay at Marriott properties of all types for a hundred or so nights a year. I don't review many because I have high standards and they all seem fairly decent.

Located in the heart of downtown Bremerton this one impressed me a bit. I chose the King whirlpool suite and it is HUGE. If you have to be in town a few days and don't want to feel cramped in your room it's a great choice.

Breakfast had ample selection and acceptable quality.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
GMFairfieldInn, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

I would first like to thank you for your loyalty and staying so many nights with our brand. I agree with you our suites are very spacious and we take great pride in the cleanliness of our hotel. I am extremely pleased we were able to impress you and that you enjoyed our breakfast selection. Thank you so much for taking the time write a fantastic review and we hope to see you again on your future travels.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremerton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
Flagship Inn
Flagship Inn
#3 of 9 in Bremerton
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton? Share your experiences!