Not many choices in the Bremerton area. The city itself seems pretty dead.
Linens, service and location seemed good. Hotel recently had a renovation. Parking structure is a little claustrophobic, spots are tight, and you had to pay $7 for it. I hate to pay for parking, especially in a dead downtown area, so that deducts half a star. The other deduction was for the breakfast server. She was very slow in re-filling the food. There was 15 more minutes for breakfast and she just stopped refilling the food. She did give people a "last call" and offer them trays to bring things up, which was appreciated.Good stop on your way to Olympic National Park if you're tired.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying is believing with the staff of the Fairfield Inn and Suites Bremerton. Bremerton is home to Puget Sound Naval Base and the gateway to the Olympic Peninsula. Our hotel offers beautiful views of Sinclair Inlet and the Olympic Mountains. Bremerton is also home to the historic ship USS Turner Joy, as well as several local restaurants, galleries and shops. We are located a short walking distance from the Kitsap Conference Center, Puget Sound Naval Base and the Bremerton/Seattle ferry terminal. Like to Golf? Gold Mountain and Trophy Lake golf courses are a short drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton Hotel Bremerton
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Seattle Bremerton