“Thai With Lao Influence”
Review of Sabaidee

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sabaidee
Ranked #18 of 197 Restaurants in Bremerton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Knowing my love of all food Thai, my friends have been after me to try Sabaidee and I'm so glad I finally made it. We had to circle the block to pull into the small parking area to the right side of the building. The other parking areas off the alley are all pay lots, so don't blink or you'll be circling like we did.

The staff was very warm and welcoming, let us sit wherever we wanted and gave us attentive service. We were there a bit early for dinner, but there were already a few tables full of people and others came in shortly after us. The phone kept ringing with "to go" orders as well, so it is obvious word is spreading and they aren't a well-kept secret anymore.

One of the reasons I love Thai food so much is the wonderful combination of flavors. You can't go wrong with fresh ingredients and I find myself craving the flavor that cilantro, mint and basil bring to a dish. The added Lao influence you find here actually kicks it up a notch.

We ordered the Fresh Spring Rolls, Chicken Satay, Masaman Curry and Pad See Eew. Everything was so good that we ate the garnishes.

1  Thank arl3203

Reviewed 29 January 2014

These folks put a lot effort into their dishes. The soups with lemongrass are refreshing. Excellent menu to choose from.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I am almost embarrassed by how often we eat here. The service is excellent and the food is so good. I like the Tom Yum Pho with tofu but the curries are very good as well. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

On a cold Dec. 27th we decided to try this Thai/Lao restaurant and were quite pleased with it. And by "it", I mean: friendly greeting, extensive menu, helpfulness of suggestions, FRESHNESS and FLAVOR, cleanliness, and overall experience.We wouldn't have found Sabaidee without having the street address and might have just walked by this plain building. Don't let the outside dissuade you from going in and enjoying a delicious experience. Inside is decorated "minimalist style" but with classy authentic items.There were some regulars and "newbies" there and everyone seemed to have been treated graciously...we certainly were. They also seem to do a good "take-out" business as evidenced during our lunch. Parking: on street and in a tiny lot next to building. Looking forward to returning several times to enjoy "going through the menu". Yum!

Reviewed 18 October 2012

A friend and I went for lunch.
He had pad thai and I had a vegetarian pho. He said nothing re his meal. Mine was OK but bland.
The portions were plentiful and staff were great.
It was worth another try.