“great place!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Ellensburg, Washington
“great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

I LOVE trappers! they have a great deal for $15 (lunch special - ends at 2) for all-you-can-eat sushi and it's so so so good. I always get great service from Farrah and all the employees there! i definitely recommend this place.

• Visited December 2013

Kingston, Washington
“So much sushi and fun, too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

I finally made a special trip over to try Trapper's...and I'm *so* glad I did! I've read reviews all over the spectrum for Trapper's and I can only think the not-so-good reviews were written by unhappy people who are picky about everything.
The young lady who greeted me at the door was friendly and attentive, taking time to answer my questions...just as I saw her do with other diners. She took extra pains to make sure I was comfortable, which is nice when someone is dining alone. She continued to check on me throughout my stay.
Casey behind the bar was fabulous! Quick to take my order and quick to produce my selection. I wanted to try the all-you-can-eat to see if there were any negatives, and I found none. Okay...well, wait: maybe one: no sashimi...just rolls or hand rolls. That works okay for me because when I'm craving sushi, rolls will work just fine!
The regular menu looked pretty great, too, and I'm sure I'll try that sometime if I don't feel like waiting for a seat to open up at the bar, which is the only place you're able to do the AYCE.

Will I go back? ABSOLUTELY!

• Visited September 2013
Tacoma
“Great sushi and the cooks are friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

We did the all you can eat at the sushi bar and loved it, the food was fresh, good quality and a large assortment. the cooks were entertainig and very helpful. There was a little bit of a wait to get in but it was worth waiting for. If you haven't been there yet your missing out.

• Visited August 2013
Poulsbo, Washington
“First time to Trappers and LOVED it!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

I visited Trappers last night for the first time and had a fantastic meal and great conversations with the staff. What a great place to eat!! The sushi was incredible and well worth the 45 minute wait we had. I can't say enough good things about how wonderful my experience there was. Please go find out for yourself, you will not be disappointed!! I promise you! Sit at the bar and get the $20 all you can eat and you will walk away pleasantly full and very pleased with your experience there. Those folks hook you up and treat you so great! I will for sure go back many more times to come!!!!!

• Visited August 2013
“Great food, great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

If you are craving excellent sushi, this is the place to go. Five of us sat at the sushi bar for the lunch special and the food kept rolling in. If you are new to sushi, this is a good place to start as they offer sushi type dishes with chicken. We will definitely go again the next time we are in town.

Visited April 2013