“THE BIG THREE” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Bremerton
BREMERTON, United States
“THE BIG THREE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

Last weekend our local and extended family were in town for our daughters wedding at the Fountain Room next door, many of which stayed at your hotel. Our experience with 1) staff members Amber and Jessica, 2) layout of king suite with separate bedroom and wonderfully comfortable bed, and 3) facilities including a wonderful breakfast experience made for a great experience during a stressful time.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Turkish first
Seattle, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

We arrived to rest up before a soccer game in the area. We were greeted warmly and our request for a quiet room was granted. The cleanliness and view were good. The dining options near by were good, we liked Anthony's and no dress code was required. The staff at breakfast and check out were always friendly and accommodating.

Burlington, NJ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

I had a reservation at this hotel based on a recommendation from a local; however, when I landed at the airport I found a voicemail from the hotel manager. They wanted to let me know that they had a hot water heater issue that would not be fixed until the next day, and that they would be happy to reserve a room for me at the neighboring Fairfield Inn. I took them up on their offer and received a wonderful room at Fairfield.

Since I didn't actually stay at the hotel, I can't comment on the accommodations. Of course I am disappointed that I don't have the same view; however, their honesty and assistance turned what could have been a horrible experience into a very pleasant one instead, and I thought that should be noted. This hotel did right by me and I appreciated it!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

This hotel was pretty nice and very convenient to the ferry terminal going to Seattle! Limited restaurants in walking distance but Bremerton is not huge and there is public transit to get to more options. This hotel is also at the updated Bremerton waterfront area with nice areas to walk and things to see!

Room Tip: Our room was on the top floor at the very end so we had a good view of the marina!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Port Townsend, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

Being in Bremerton, we didn't expect such a wonderful room with a waterfront view and within walking distance of two great restaurants, The Boat Shed and Anthony's. It was a very relaxing experience and we will definitely stay there again. We took the ferry to Seattle and walked up to a Mariner's game which made the trip even better.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

San Tan Valley, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I stay here whenever I have to travel to Bremerton, Silverdale, Gig Harbor, etc for work. The rooms are always clean, the beds are comfy and I like that you get a mini fridge as well. They always look at my account and see that I am a repeat stayer and they always welcome me back. Very friendly, great service, can be a little challenging to find the first time you come here. Pay attention to which lane you are in. My only complaint is that I recommend not staying on the first floor. It is a downtown area, so there is a lot of traffic and people outside, which can be too noisy if you are a light sleeper like me.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

We had an early flight into Sea Tac and drove on to Bremerton, WA. We arrived at Hampton Inn around 11:30am. We wanted to just stop and our room was available. One note it is rather confusing to find the hotel as it is literally next to the Washington State Ferry terminal. Our Tom Tom did fine and we drove right to the hotel.

However, the location is directly on the water and our room overlooked the ferries and the bay. There were lots of restaurants within walking distance. Parking is underground and out of the weather. There was a small fee for the parking but well worth it.

Room was very nice and beds were excellent. Bathroom was clean and also very nice.

Breakfast was also excellent.

Front desk personnel were very helpful and pleasant.

One of the better Hampton Inns we have stayed at.

Room Tip: Request high room away from elevator. Better views.
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremerton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#8 of 8 in Bremerton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton? Share your experiences!