“50 years of great pizza”

Tony's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 189 Restaurants in Bremerton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2012

We have eaten at Tonys for over 25 years , but 15 years ago we had to relocate for a job . When we'd talk with people we met who loved in that area we would all say Tonys !!!!!
Just had chance to vist again , Tonys gone god rest his soul !!
same great service , same great pies , However they are a little pricey for a small pie $20 , but small price to pay . Try them , you will not be disapointed !

2  Thank Mike T
There are newer reviews for Tony's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed 6 September 2012

I enjoyed everything about this place.
Easy parking, lovely view, good food, great service.
My husband and I dined here with our son, daughter in law and grandchildren. The waiter was provided the crayons and paper and let the children hand their art work on the wall. They were thrilled.
The food and prices were good. We had appetizers of garlic bread and peppers. Enjoyed pizza, gnocci and a meatball sub.
I'd return again.

Reviewed 2 September 2012

I've eaten lunch here three times, now and I can't even remeber what I had. The food is edible, but they use small portions and the flavors are unremarkable. I haven't had the pizza (which some have liked), but, based on the results of the other dishes, I probably won't try it.

The food is just "OK", in my opinion. The service, atmosphere, and view are slightly better, but not enough so that I would be lured back.

Reviewed 29 August 2012

decent priced food in a comfy atmosphere. food was good but the service could have been better; the girls were just overwhelmed with how many table they had.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

In terms of an old fashion pizza parlor this is it in Bremerton. When I was a kid growing up in Kitsap County in the early 70's Tony Flippi's, or Flippi's as we called it, was likely the first and certainly the best pizza joint in Bremerton. After all these years I finally took my adult son to visit and was not disappointed. We had the Tony's Special which is basically a meat lovers pie. It was a solid, traditional pizza. Service was very good. Tony may be gone but his spirit lives in this wonderful pizzeria.