“My home away from home”

Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Bremerton
WA
“My home away from home”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I visit family and friends very often in Bremerton, and I came across this gem when I decided I had had enough of couch surfing for my visits! I walked in with no reservation and I was greeted by the sweetest gal (I think her name was Rita), and she instantly put me at ease with her cheerful personality and walked me through the check-in process; she even knocked the price down for me! Apparently they have a few discounts and other specials available, so I was pretty happy with the low-rate she offered considering other hotels farther away wanted to charge an arm and a leg (no way I would look at the dirt-cheap places, you get what you pay for right?). Well, I definitely paid for quality service, cleanliness, and an overall wonderful experience!

Room Tip: Even the single queen-sized rooms were spacious and comfy!
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Leslie C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I was very surprised when I walked in the door, the lobby was large pleasant and clean. The staff was beyond friendly and helpful and breakfast was amazing. They were fairly priced and the room was clean and comfortable

• Stayed February 2013
Seaford, Delaware, United States
Reviewed 22 January 2013

My son and I stayed there on 2 different occassions, lovely staff, very helpful, a computer room, nice spread of breakfast food, within walking distance to alot. If i ever went back to Washington i would defintely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Bremerton, Wa.
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I am writing this letter about The Midway Inn located on wheaton way in Bremerton Wa. I am doing this in hopes that they get the recognition they deserve, as a top noch hottel / Inn. My boyfriend and I stayed at The Midway Inn for about 2 + months and we became quite familiar/ fond of the staff. Each and everyone of them from the owner, front desk, and housekeepers are excellent people. There service and promptness along with their personal attention to us as guests, went far above what normally would have been accepted anywhere else. I will say this is the best place i have ever stayed and most of all been treated. I would reccomed The Midway in Bremerton to anyone who wants to feel as they are at home. I will say that if you want the best stay at The Midway on wheaton way in bremterton. You will never find any better place to stay than here, which incliudes frindliness, cleanliness, service, and personal attention given to the guests. I personally would like to extend to all of them my heartfelt thanks. I will remember what you all have done especially for me and will tell everyone stay at The Midway. If you have a family and want to stay awhile or your just a single person you will find no better value and no better service. Thank you all for making us feel as if we never left home. Thank you thank you and too all a good night.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 13 December 2012

My title explains it all..i flew in from hawaii with my wife and kids..from the time we checked in all the way to check out time..the service was excellent..the front desk was friendly and always had a smile on there face..explained everything from the lobby to the room..very professional and the room was sparkling clean and comfortable..the breakfast was on time and on point..(thats what you call continental breakfast)24hr service for all your needs and always answered my questions on anytime of the day..i would recomend this hotel to all who is traveling on this side of town or out of state..i flew from hawaii and landed on a gold mine..thank you midway inn for your kindness and family service that you gave me and my family..mahalo and aloha until next time

Room Tip: You choose what you want and they will give it too you
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Siope K
Seabeck, Washington
Reviewed 21 November 2012

Exactly what I needed when I needed it. The room was clean and had everything I needed. I got a kitchenette for the same price as a regular room and they only charge a one-time fee of $25 for my dog to stay with us. This has been a hard time in my life and the staff was willing to help me when I had some hiccups in my cash flow. Not saying they'll let you stay for free, because they won't; they're just understanding and helpful. There's also a laundry facility and it's across the street from a grocery store, They took care of everything I needed quickly. They kept Rosie and me from winding up on the street while I worked things out and I'm grateful to them for that.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Vallejo, California
Reviewed 27 September 2012

My stay at the Midway Inn was only 2 nights, but while I was there I found the staff to be friendly and always helpful. My room was clean and well organized. Breakfast was always served early and set up very well. I would recommend the hotel to any family member or friend. Thank you all at the Midway Inn

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo