“ONE AND FIVE”

Midway Inn
Midway Inn
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Bremerton
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

All the good reviews are true. This place is really old. It is clean to a certain extent. The staff are friendly. The free wifi and hbo are plusses. Good shower clean bathroom. All important stuff
We felt all of the extra
Stuff in the rooms had probably been purchased at auction and pretended that did not extend to the bed. The carpets are so old they are thin and appear to be filthy.
At best i give five stars to this one star hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Kate c

Reviewed 18 July 2013

This is an older property but the staff make up for any marginal look outside. They were very friendly and helpful. The room was very nice and the bathroom clean. Internet was very good, too.
The bed was comfortable, though a bit firm for me. We did get a good night's sleep and woke to a great breakfast, nicely set in a spacious room. The price was very good, the room was very clean. How can you beat that? A friendly staff!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank retired42
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Had to find a place for two nights in Bremerton because of a sudden trip to visit family. This motel had the best price in town. This older motel was quite the surprise. The motel was very clean, the staff very friendly, and the rooms had plenty of amenities and very comfortable. The Internet access worked well. If I ever get back to Bremerton, I will stay here again! Thanks again for the accommodations.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rhondak60
Reviewed 17 June 2013

At 4:30 in the morning I had to find somewhere to sleep close to the Harrison Medical Center in Bremerton, Washington. I called two nearby hotels and Midway was the closest (a half mile away) and almost half the price of the other. I got a room with a single queen bed on the first floor with coffee maker, microwave and a mini refrigerator with a generous size freezer.

The Midway Inn is an older establishment and it is a bit dingy. But the room appeared clean and the staff was very friendly. The room I had for two nights was well suited for a lone individual. It wasn't very big, but it was adequate. They also have larger rooms.

I was pleased with the Wi-Fi performance. They have three routers to choose from which prevents any single router from being over burdened and bogging down.

Midway has both covered and open parking There is a laundry room with two washers and two dryers. $1.25 to wash a load. $1.00 to dry.

Breakfast wasn't worth bothering with, just coffee, juice, apples and wheat products. I had coffee and the a protein bar I carry.

Across the street is an Albertsons in case you forgot something. They have a great deli. And for all you guitar players, there is a music store next door.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank psnyder16
Reviewed 24 May 2013

I was very pleased with the Midway Inn. Excellent staff and the cleanliness of this hotel is astounding. Very affordable rooms and even offers breakfast! It is in a convenient location close to shopping and dining. I will definitely be returning very soon :)

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I visit family and friends very often in Bremerton, and I came across this gem when I decided I had had enough of couch surfing for my visits! I walked in with no reservation and I was greeted by the sweetest gal (I think her name was Rita), and she instantly put me at ease with her cheerful personality and walked me through the check-in process; she even knocked the price down for me! Apparently they have a few discounts and other specials available, so I was pretty happy with the low-rate she offered considering other hotels farther away wanted to charge an arm and a leg (no way I would look at the dirt-cheap places, you get what you pay for right?). Well, I definitely paid for quality service, cleanliness, and an overall wonderful experience!

Room Tip: Even the single queen-sized rooms were spacious and comfy!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Leslie C
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I was very surprised when I walked in the door, the lobby was large pleasant and clean. The staff was beyond friendly and helpful and breakfast was amazing. They were fairly priced and the room was clean and comfortable

• Stayed: February 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bremerton
Quality Inn & Suites
Oyster Bay Inn & Suites
#6 of 9 in Bremerton
Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton
Best Western Plus Silverdale Beach Hotel

Been to Midway Inn? Share your experiences!