Quality Inn & Suites
US$107
Flagship Inn(Bremerton)(Great Value!)
US$99
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn On the Bay(Port Orchard)(Great Value!)
US$119
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanstaff was friendlyliving roomone night stayyogurtan older propertyeasy accessdowntown bremertonchriskandastoverefrigeratorprinterconference
Reviewed 5 August 2014

That's what the sign out front says and they think of everything. First time I've seen stuff to clean your windshield throughout parking lot.
I did a double take when I opened door. Room was huge and had lots of furniture. Plus fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, ferry schedule, glasses, plates, etc. Temp today was in 90s but it didn't take a/c long to cool room.
The breakfast in morning was ample, waffles, muffins, eggs, fruit, sausage, coffee. Lots of seating
Couple buildings and peeking in some of the empty rooms in building up the hill they are large with kitchen and lots of glass for light. Even spot for bbq and picnic table.
Nice size pool and laundry facilities

All the staff are very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Clean rooms and great staff. I am very picky with hotels and am normally disappointed, not this time! Laurie in the front office is amazing as were the rest of the staff. Will stay here again, zero complaints!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Bryan R
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Staff was very nice. Room was interesting.... I had room 206 on the bottom floor. There are very few choices in Bremerton and the price on this was reasonable (although honestly I wouldn't pay more than $65 to stay here again. Bathroom was updated with new sinks, tub, toilet, and the towels were decent. The shower was great. The bed sagged in the middle but was ok, and the sheets/blanket were very nice quality. The biggest issue I had was the walls desperately needed fresh paint to brighten up the room. The room was quite dark, although they had quite a few lamps in it. The carpet and walls are probably the biggest reason I wouldn't choose this hotel again. The carpet in my room looked like it had never been replaced. It was coming up and tattered along the edges of the walls in many places. The staff seemed extremely nice so I probably should have asked for a different room since it sounds like some of them may be newer or renovated. It just seems like if they're going to renovate the bathrooms, maybe they should replace carpet and paint also.....

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julie T
Reviewed 20 July 2014

WIll never stay here again! Shower difficult to operate. Blowdryer does not work. Breakfast serves sour eggs. I am not a fussy traveler but this not horrid! Bugs and mosquitoes greeted me at my door. Terrible!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Diane L
Jay P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Dianne,

I am sorry your stay at the Hotel was not pleasant for you. I am not sure why you did not report any of the issue's you have clearly stated in this survey. We would have been more then happy to address all of them, by doing so we would have had the opportunity to correct each and make your stay a good experience for you. However I am happy that you brought this to my attention.

If you are in the Bremerton area again please call me.

Jay Patel
GM Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This was very easy to miss as we were driving down the street in Bremerton looking for a good motel...we were able to check in...ground floor room, due to recent injury...close to the office...the room was perfect...king size bed...so comfortable! The breakfast in the morning was wonderful!
Excellent service...very clean property! The staff was wonderful...I will stay again when in the area...and what a great pool area they had!!! Thank you for a great nights stay!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bugt2424
Jay P, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Thank you so much taking time to write your experience at our hotel.Again thank you for your business from management and staff.
See you again soon