“Best pizza in town”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is hands down, the best pizza in Bremerton. They use high quality, fresh ingredients. You get thick slices of sausage, fresh veggies, and a true homemade tasting, fresh baked crust. I especially love their calzones. Even their cannolli is excellent. This is a must try!

3  Thank tiffany g
There are newer reviews for Boston's Deli & Pizza

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Walked in here because of the Boston stuff in the window. Food was great and hot. Staff working there were friendly, the owner even sat down to talk for a few minutes. I will go back there to eat on my next visit to the area.

3  Thank dclewis
Reviewed 13 December 2013

That was the question I asked the owner and his reply was that west coast pizza (@&*@@$% can't write it here) and that's why he moved to Bremerton. Well I don't know about Boston Pizza but I'm from Chicago and I'd say it's right up, and there is no better pizza in the world than Chicago! Don't go here expecting fine dining! It reminds me of the little mom-and-pop pizza places my dad would take me to back in the 1960's. The real only downside is that the owner is Patriots fan!

3  Thank elindoo
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Very good place to eat. Within walking distance of the shipyard. Loaded pizza that is reasonably priced.

2  Thank sailmaker_1
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Imagine--not a 10", 12", 14" pizza...but an 18" combination pizza, made fresh with your choice of ingredients...and ready to take to your hotel room just a block away. (They told me they also delivered there, too!) We got all that for about $22. Excellent food, great service...and we considered it an exceptional value within a half-block of downtown Bremerton hotels.

2  Thank AlongTheJourney