“Great Sauces”

Fritz European Fry House
Ranked #19 of 188 Restaurants in Bremerton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
“Great Sauces”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Came here for fish and chips. We tried the curry ketchup, wasabi, and dill ranch sauces. All were excellent. Good beer on tap as well. This is located just off the ferry in Bremerton. Nice atmosphere and there was a cool fountain in the courtyard that kids were playing in.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Andy K

Norfolk, Virginia
“Good food”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Good burgers and great selection of dipping sauces. Unique place to eat and a change in pace from other fast food. I make it a point to eat here when I travel to the Bremerton area.

Visited June 2013
Portland
“I wish we had found this place sooner.”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

The best fish & chips we've had in a very long time! They have lots of different sauces for dipping. My favorite was the Dill Ranch. The indoor seating area is sort of small but they also have a nice outdoor seating area. It was really busy so we ended up getting our food to go and took it back to our hotel room (right next door).

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank skyjordan23
Bremerton, Washington
“Not impressed”
Reviewed 5 April 2013

My first visit will be my last. It's tiny and reeks of old oil. I ordered to go and my hair and clothes smelled horrible. The fries were just ok and my burger wasn't as good as McDonalds. The girl behind the counter was really nice.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank DeniseOsborne
Bellevue, WA
“Outstanding beer and fries”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Whenever my kids are in Bremerton, they insist that we go here. Yes, it's just a fry place, but it's a wonderful spot to grab a quick snack lunch and a beer. The fries are outstanding and served in little paper cones you can put into holes in the table. There are several choices for sauces to dip them in, all quite tasty. They also have some great beers (some made by the proprieter) that are well worth trying. I've never tried their fish -- we're all content to just stuff ourselves on the fries and yummy sauces. If you have time to kill while waiting for the ferry, you can't do better than stop by here.

• Visited July 2012