“A (dream) home away from home”

Three Tree Point Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Burien B&B and Inns
Reviewed 16 June 2013

My husband and I had planned to stay 2 nights at the Three Tree Point Bed and Breakfast and then go up to Vancouver for a night. As soon as we walked in the door, he looks at me and says "Let's just stay here the whole time!" The cottage was phenomenal - the views, the decor, all of the extras - fully stocked kitchen, hot tub, private eating areas, luxury sheets (I don't want to list them all so as to not ruin the surprises when you stay there). It really has everything you need. It was our oasis after a busy day in the city. Penny and her family were wonderful - very friendly and helpful without being intrusive at all - and, yes, she did let us stay the extra night:) As others have mentioned, the wifi can be spotty in the cottage, but it really didn't detract from our vacation at all. We have already told friends and family about this amazing place, and we will definitely stay here next time we are in Washington!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lena K

Reviewed 13 May 2013

We stayed at Three Tree Point B&B in Burien, WA during October 2012 to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. Penny is the ultimate host, as she brings in fresh breakfast fixings every day. And when we got there, there were flowers fresh from her garden and a card for our special occasion. I remarked that I wanted to write a book there... the peace and tranquility of looking out at Puget Sound, with Mount Ranier in the distance... well, it doesn't get any better than that! We will return if we are in the area. I'm so glad we found Three Tree Point rather than staying in downtown Seattle. Well worth the 15 minute drive. Wow!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2013

If you have never been to Seattle then perhaps you will want the big city but if you want a true, relaxing getaway with easy access to downtown, consider Three Tree Point B& B. My sister and I stayed in the Cottage and were awed by the view of The Sound . Burien is a great little town with good restaurants and a great bakery, Grand Central. My grandchildren live close by , so what a fun respite after a day of playing. The amenities are excellent and it is like having a home away from home. I can't wait to take my husband this fall for a getaway. We live in Michigan , so it is nice to have a an actual mini house instead of a hotel room. Thanks again , Penny Porcelli -Nerli ( no we are not related but fun to call Penny and say Hi Penny, this is Penny.)

Room Tip: Both cottage and suite are lovely and fully equiped but the cottage is seperate from the house and m...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Penny P
Reviewed 28 December 2012

I was traveling for business and did not want to stay at a chain hotel and found Three Tree Point B&B. I was really pleased with my stay: Penny was friendly and gracious and provided little extras to make my stay more enjoyable. The rooms were spotless and very comfortable. Looking forward to a return trip.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 November 2012

If was my husbands first trip to Seattle and his first time in a B&B, he's ready to do both of these again.. it was a wonderful week, Penny is an amazing innkeeper and we so enjoyed her hospitality. It was the perfect place to unwind after a day of being a tourist.
the food, the views, the comfortable bed, it was a wonderful week. I am so glad I found Three Tree Point, it made for a wonderful week in Seattle.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2012

My husband and I stayed at Three Tree Point B&B in May 2012. We were very lucky to have such beautiful weather! We thought that the location of Three Tree Point was perfect for us. Just outside of the city to give us that "get away from it all" feel, but it also gave us the ability to go into downtown Seattle on some days or explore the mountains to the south on others. We stayed in the cottage and were blown away by the view! The cottage was spacious, clean, cozy, just perfect. We really felt taken care of by Penny. The breakfast foods that were stocked and added to our fridge every day were perfect. Having the flexibility to make our breakfast when we wanted was wonderful. We also enjoyed going down the trail to the beach to watch the sunset. Penny suggested a little bar/restaurant that the locals love, and it became one of our favorites! If you have the chance check out the Tin Room Bar and Grill up the road from Three Tree Point B&B it is fabulous!

We loved our stay at Three Tree Point B&B and will stay here again when we return to Seattle!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2012

We spent three nights at this lovely B&B while in Seattle for business. Penny is a terrific innkeeper, the Studio is a great place, full kitchen, great couches for reading and napping, very nice views of Puget Sound and we were able to see Mt. Rainer Thursday evening from the walk out side the rooms. All of the baked goods and fruit were fresh and ample. We ended up eating most of our meals in the room since we were close to Burien and a farmers market. Easy access to SeaTac, convenient access to freeways and local attractions.

Room Tip: While the Cottage may be more spacious, we found the Studio to be a great place for us as a couple...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Been to Three Tree Point Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!