“Huckleberry Square is a Burien Icon”

Huckleberry Square Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 121 Restaurants in Burien
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Several years ago, I had a vehicle in for repair. When it wasn't ready at the expected time, the body shop owner offered to buy me dinner. He suggested Huclkleberry Square and I accepted. Then he called to insure that I had a reservation. Since that day, I have been tio Huckleberry many times. Great: food, service, prices and location.

1  Thank RussNelson

Reviewed 22 January 2013

My mother-in-law took us there. The food was good but not outstanding. I would go back. Liked there Huckleberry ajm.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

Sad dusty worn interior. Generic menu just one step above Denny's. Very very popular, and that overcrowded aspect of this neighborhood cafe doesn't appeal to me.I don't go here anymore...

2  Thank marinaSeattle
Reviewed 30 June 2012 via mobile

Great burgers, fries, clam chowder, bacon, huckleberry pie & cobbler, and coconut cream pie. Very clean & prompt service.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

I've lived in this neighborhood for almost 40 years, and have been coming here for as long as I can remember. They have a great variety...something for everyone, including breakfast at dinnertime! Reasonable prices, friendly service, and a comfortable informal atmosphere...I highly recommend most everything on their menu!! It's one of the few places you can find real corned beef served...my favorite, the scramble with eggs, potatoes, onions, peppers(though I get it without), and corned beef chunks. The servings are large, so I usually end up with enough leftovers for another meal or two!