“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Excellent food. Excellent service. My husband had the souvlaki and I had the Moussaka (eggplant). Both were excellent!

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

This place was a pleasant surprise! I'm moving to Seattle and my fiance and I were looking for homes in Burien. Anyway, we looked for a place to grab a bite and found this place. I'd never had Greek food but this place made me love it! Sooooo good from the beer to the food. Great wine selection. Definitely will go again

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Do not miss the outstanding food at The Greek House. Having just returned from Greece...I have to say this is the real deal! The leg of lamb is scrumptious...and Granny's Apple Cake recipe is phenomenal. I've been to this restaurant a couple of times...and now my goal is to try everything on the menu!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I went to the Greek House last week with two co-workers, and we all three had such a good time. Warm, welcoming environment and great calamari, flaming cheese, Gyro Salads and to end it, Philip's (the owner) should be famous Café Duomo, a flaming coffee drink made tableside...spectacular! Definitely will be back, and since it is about ten minutes from the airport, very convenient!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I had a friend in town staying near the airport, we tried The Greek House for lunch. It is located in an older retail building and has limited curb appeal, but don't let that stop you. Inside it is nice and welcoming. Everyone was friendly and attentive. We had gyros. My friend had the one with lamb and chicken, while I had the traditional. They were both well seasoned and quite tasty. The owner/chef came out to talk to us and we told him it was our first visit. He later came to the table with a complimentary baklava. He explained that he makes his with simple syrup instead of honey. I really liked it. Often baklava is too sweet, but his was perfect! I noticed 10 taps and some nice alcohol selections in the bar. We plan to go back soon for dinner.

Been to The Greek House? Share your experiences!