“Too Many Choices!!”

Ranked #2 of 121 Restaurants in Burien
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We decided to meet my parents here because it was halfway from their vacation home on Anderson Island and our place in Redmond (and it was close to the airport). It met our criteria: attractive menu (for adults and kids), a new place to explore, and (most important), (organic) craft beer. First, the beer: two hand pulls available, hosted taps, AND their own brew that was amazing (available in a great sampler variety). The food was AWESOME! The fish and chips portions were HUGE and delicious. ALL the burgers we had were amazing! My mom had the 152 burger (pastrami on TOP of a burger), and I had the Black Jack Burger which was tremendous. There was also plenty for my kids to look at as they had a mini-art gallery featuring a neat, local artist. The prices were reasonable (at lunch) and we didn't want to leave. We'll be back for sure!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We stopped at this place for a lunch. Bacon burger (Plain Jane with Bacon) and fries for me, Sandwich for my girlfriend. I took their stout beer and she took a hefeweizen beer. Food was excellent and we received fast service. Lots of beers types available.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Have been by there in the past, but never stopped for even a bit. Had a close friend take me there just for a beer, but wound up trying an item from their menu. I highly recommend the waffle cut sweet potato fries. Atmosphere with a Seahawk's game on was amazing.
game on. Service was exemplary!
Parking could be better, but hey, it's worth the effort......

Reviewed 5 August 2013

We ate here a few times during a recent trip to Seattle as it was close to our BnB. It offers a great, inexpensive kids menu with lots of variety (a huge plus for us and our picky eaters). The food was very good - great salads and fresh fish - and it offers a nice selection of beers. A good find.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

I normally am not a fan of the so-called micro brews but i tried this place as I had to wait for a bus. As expected, the local beer I tried had the yeasty taste they all have and was non-descript. They do, however, have a good food menu and the staff are really friendly.

Been to Elliott Bay Brewhouse & Pub? Share your experiences!