“The Food here is awful”

Smarty Pants Garage
Ranked #12 of 135 Restaurants in Burien
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Might be a good place to grab a beer, but our food was really bad. I feel like whoever they hired to cook was fresh on the job, and had never made food before in their life. I got the Reuben and it arrived soggy (literally sopping wet and falling apart) and the fries were so badly burnt (yet somehow arrived cold and unsalted) that I couldn't eat even half the order. To add insult to injury, they charged for a ramekin of ranch (literally the only way I could choke some of the fries down) and the sandwich was tiny.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I love this spot they have a great verity on the menu and ever changing drafts. Great outdoor seating and large windows ie garage doors that they open when the weather is appropriate.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Wonderful patio area, dog friendly ! All food I've had has been great !!!! Have only been there for lunch, but hope to try breakfast real soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I eat here about twice a month. We’ve tried almost everything and everything we’ve tried so far has been pretty tasty. I once made the mistake of ordering a salad for myself and WOW! It was so large it could have been shared by 3 people. The portion was large but it did not compromise the taste. It was delicious. I now order my salad with the dressing on the side so that I may take my left overs home without the lettuce wilting. Did I mention the hand cut fries? One word...Yum!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I’ve been there many times and have tried lots of there meals. Good portion sizes love the variety of options that you have