Overall a pleasant experience as the staff here are very nice and helpful (I had an issue with my AC and they assisted me any and every way possible) The hotel itself is also fine. Full free breakfast which was good (but get there early-it gets crowded on the weekends), free paper and parking, workout room (tiny so see hint about dining room), indoor pool etc. The bed was comfy (sheets a little stiff and starchy though) and the room quiet which I liked.. It's also very close to the Burlington outlets and the mall (across the street) so its a good spot if that is where you are headed.
Only things I didn't care for were a) finding the place (it is tricky, so Mapquest it or ask for directions--it isnt a stright shot off the "5") and b) that teeny weeny workout room--which seemingly would fit 2-3 people tops and that is it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome! The newly renovated Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Burlington, WA is located at exit 229 off I-5, minutes from Skagit Valley & Tulalip Casino's, outlets & shopping malls, Burlington/Mt. Vernon attractions, Skagit Speedway, WA State Ferry, whale watching, scenic San Juan Islands, Deception Pass, tulip fields, North Cascades Natl. Park, and the nearby cities of Mt. Vernon, Bellingham, LaConnor and Anacortes. This affordable Burlington hotel features an indoor pool, business center, fitness center and spacious rooms with microwave and refrigerator, plus several two-room suites and Jacuzzi suites! Businesses: Dri-Eaz, Paccar, Janicki, Sierra Pacific, Pacific Woodtech Corp, Shell & Tesoro Refineries, Puget Sound Energy, Nordic Tugs, Draper Valley Farms, Sakuma Brothers, Port Of Skagit County, and Transform. Hospitals: Skagit Valley Hospital, United General Hospital, and Skagit Valley Medical Center. Universities: Skagit Valley Community College. Retail: Seattle Premium Outlets, Prime Outlet Mall, Cascade Mall, Costco, and Home Depot. Attractions: Skagit Valley Casino, Northern Lights Casino, Tulalip Casino, Deception Pass, North Cascades National Park, Skagit Speedway, Riverfront Park, Tulip/berry fields, Seattle and Vancouver, BC. A credit card with proper ID is required for registration. Pets are not permitted on premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Burlington
- Holiday Inn Burlington
- Burlington Holiday Inn Express