“Probably the best in town”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Burlington
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Overall a pleasant experience as the staff here are very nice and helpful (I had an issue with my AC and they assisted me any and every way possible) The hotel itself is also fine. Full free breakfast which was good (but get there early-it gets crowded on the weekends), free paper and parking, workout room (tiny so see hint about dining room), indoor pool etc. The bed was comfy (sheets a little stiff and starchy though) and the room quiet which I liked.. It's also very close to the Burlington outlets and the mall (across the street) so its a good spot if that is where you are headed.
Only things I didn't care for were a) finding the place (it is tricky, so Mapquest it or ask for directions--it isnt a stright shot off the "5") and b) that teeny weeny workout room--which seemingly would fit 2-3 people tops and that is it.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the indoor pool which seems to be full of families 24/7 if you want a quiete...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank 5,115

Reviewed 15 March 2012

Stayed here for two nights to do a little shopping. Check in was quick and friendly and the overall cleanliness of the place was amazing. Our room was quiet and close to the breakfast room and pool. Breakfast was the standard fare but kept clean and fresh by the diligent staff. Checked out to head south to Seattle received a message my grandson had left his nintendo in the room. Was so pleased to get a call as I have left items before and never been notified by any other hotel. Seattle was so dreary and so I called and checked back in for another 2 nights. Allison at the front desk was so friendly and welcoming, full of helpful info and with a little snowfall the hotel offered ice scrapers for all the guests. Again thanks to Becky for turning in the DS and Allison for being so helpful and warm. We will continue to visit over and over.

Room Tip: I normally don't like the first floor but I found it so convenient to the pool.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2012

I have been to this hotel a few times and always want to come back. Everything is excellent. Very clean, good location, nice breakfast and to top it off friendly and helpful staff make this hotel one of my favourites and an excellent value.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2011

I am a Assistant Manager for a Holiday Inn in Spokane, WA. Me and a freind were travelling to Burlington/ Kirkland, WA for the weekend to attend a function. When I made my reservation I asked for a first floor room, near a door, and if there were any karaoke bars near the property.

After a marathon 6 hour drive I was pleasantly surprised when the fron desk agent agent had the perfect room and a couple of karaoke selections for me within a few miles. The front desk staff was great, smiles, and seemed to really enjoy their job.

My travel partner slept until 9:30am, and I awoke at 5:30am. The breakfast host was pleasant, and had no issues with me stealing a table for a couple of hours to use the internet without waking my freind up.

Overall it was a great weekend and the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Burlington, WA helped greatly to accomidate this.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 November 2011

Just spnt wed. Nite here on our way up into the mountains for camping. Clean,inexpensive,comfy beds and the best free breakfast around. I would have rated a five, but just a few cleaning issues around the property.staff was friendly,ultra quick, and right on the money with recognizing my priority club points. A very good stay. Upgraded to a king suite.jaccuzzi was fantastic as was the pool. Good weight room and business center. Make sure you follow the signs off the highway, or you will have trouble locating it. Worth one hundred per night, but priced best at ninety dollars. Recommend.

Room Tip: Make sure u are a priority club member to get upgraded,and do not be afraid to ask for a suite. This...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DaveFrancis
Reviewed 9 November 2011

I have stayed here many times, and have always had positive experiences. The breakfast is good, the rooms are very nice, and everything I could want is there. My daughter forgot her toothbrush and she just walked down to the front desk, asked for one, and they handed it to her. Very friendly staff. Everything was clean and comfortable at the pool. If I HAD to pick one thing that could be better, it would be the outside noise. I never noticed it before, but our room this time was above the pool...not sure if it was machine or freeway noise, but a little loud. Not bad though. Everything else definitely overshadowed any negative. We'll be back!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2011

My daughter and I stayed here for two nights last weekend during an Ultimate tournament. We arrived after 10 pm at night and were warmly welcomed by the front desk staff. The room was clean and comfortable. All the staff that we encountered during our stay were very friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay and the breakfasts that were provided. The coffee was the best!
We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
Hampton Inn & Suites Burlington
#4 of 5 in Mount Vernon
Anacortes Ship Harbor Inn
Anacortes Ship Harbor Inn
#3 of 10 in Anacortes

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Burlington? Share your experiences!