“Majestic”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Majestic”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Beautiful, quite, peaceful great for families. We went with my sister and family all together there were five kids ages 7, 6, 3, 2, 9 months. They loves tossing rocks in the water flying kites and just running around. The cabins had kid books, board games, and the loved collecting sea shells. The trails fit our jogging stroller which was awesome. Waking up to see the bold eagles fishing in front of us was apsolutly amazing. Couldn't ask for a better family vacation.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Coolidgeadventures

Langley, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Salty's PNW Getaway”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Salty lives here ... ask Ranger Tom. WOW! Did I mention WOW! I have to be honest I had no idea Camano had this gem. The scenic views rival that of Whidbey Island and its hidden right under our noses easily accessed off I-5. Many great campsites and an onsite host. Can't wait to try the cabins when it gets warmer. The staff is so great they shuttle you and your gear down to your cabin so you don't have to and to ensure safety and noise reduction at the cabins. There is an excellent learning experience at the wooden boat center in addition to the many other activities the staff can share with you. DO NOT forget lunch at the Cama Café!!! A sound choice for vacation in the Puget Sound.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jas H
Seattle, Washington
4 attraction reviews
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I have been to Cama Beach 4 times, and will continue going until I am 103 and am bed-ridden. Beautiful in both summer and winter, the dramatic Pacific Northwest is beautifully moored by the gorgeous Puget Sound. The radiant beaches and rugged woods just add to the trip. It is a truly soul-searching experience. As a family we went with many friends, in windswept cabins just yards away from the Salish shore. The children GeoCashed and played in the water all day it was so fun!

Visited June 2013
Seattle
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“difficult for me to access ( I'm disabled)”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I was really disappointed that I was unable to reach the shorefront, the hillside paths and road were just a little too steep for me; I have a bad knee. I looked like the little rental cabins would be a neat place to stay if I could have gotten to them.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank marinaSeattle
Camano Island, Washington
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“great views”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

i walk my dogs in the park frequently. the views are beautiful. you can rent kayaks and sailboats and sail in the sound. the cabins look cute tho i've never stayed in one. depending on the time of year it can be busy with families or quiet and peaceful - like in the late fall and winter. good hiking trails, not too hard and access to other trails from cama.

Visited November 2013