“Highly Recommended Outdoor Fun!”

Canopy Tours Northwest
Book In Advance
More Info
US$133.70*
and up
Zipline Canopy Tour with Transportation from Seattle
More attraction details
Owner description: Breathtaking Forest Adventures Set in a beautiful Pacific Northwest forest, Canopy Tours Northwest offers 6 ziplines, log bridge and dramatic final descent.
Reviewed 19 November 2013

The experience I had zipling at Canopy Tours Northwest was great, cool, awesome and lots of fun. The whole trip was extremely well planned and organized and well thought out. From the minute I arrived until the moment I left, I was treated with nothing but great service.

The entire staff were all nice, friendly. My tour guides Jessye and Gunner were absolutely fantastic, not only were they well trained with zipling, but very informative and patient as they ensured everybone partaking was in complete understanding of what to do when it came to their turn for each individual zipline. They were also very funny as well.

There's just so much I can speak about on why this was such a great experience. Starting from the initial trip from the office to the first zipline, to the great views you get of the forest, to the fire that awaits you accompanied by hot chocolate that's setup for participants just past the halfway point.

Last but not least whether you're thinking about doing this solo, like I did, or going in a group you'll find that just after a few zip's everyone partaking will all be getting along and having fun,

1  Thank JS12342013

Reviewed 4 November 2013

My girlfriend and I were visiting Seattle and wanted to do something fun outdoors and decided to go zip-lining!

We started off our tour with warm tea and then rode to the top of the trail in an awesome retired military vehicle!!! From there it was all fun!

The ziplines got progressively longer and the tour seemed to only get better as it went along!

Our guides, Matt and Justin, were fantastic and really entertaining! This is an experience everyone should try at least once and Canopy Tours is the place to do it!!!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Spent the evening with Matt and Fox and a group of amiable adventure seekers up in the trees on Camano Island. Great fun and a wonderful way to spend an autumn evening. These guys are lighthearted but just as vigilant about safety as they are about sharing their love of zipping and of the NW forrest. Super fun!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

The facility was very well-planned and maintained, and the staff was incredibly friendly and professional - even though we were a very large rowdy group. We had all levels of physical ability and age and everyone was comfortable and had a great time. The little things really made the day. From the hot coffee and cookies at the start, to the Unimog ride up to the first line. The hot cocoa and a fire at the mid-point, and a great sense of humor and confidence from the guides, it just couldn't have been better. Our group hopes to return!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We zipped this past weekend and it was great fun! I took my parents who were in visiting. We had the morning tour to ourselves and loved every second. Only thing that would be better would be a few more zip lines! Love the location and the attention to detail by the staff. A midway break with a fire and cup of hot chocolate on a brisk fall morning...these folks get it! Thanks to Jessie and Travis for a fun morning!