“Yup... another Excellent review” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Canopy Tours Northwest

Canopy Tours Northwest
More attraction details
Owner description: Breathtaking Forest Adventures Set in a beautiful Pacific Northwest forest, Canopy Tours Northwest offers 6 ziplines, log bridge and dramatic final descent.
Clyde, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Yup... another Excellent review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2014

Took some friends with us and had an excellent time. They offer a military discount! They let us bring our GoPro cameras and use their mounts on their helmets. Very professional and entertaining guides with truckloads of personality to keep you engaged while the others are zipping.

Visited April 2014

Bellevue, Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Guaranteed a good time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

I had wanted to do this for years and finally decided to just book-it and go. The place was a cinch to find and close to a couple towns for grabbing something to eat.

Like a lot of people, I do not have a fear of heights, but an extreme fear of falling!

With the professionalism of the staff, you can put your fears away - they make safety their first priority, but having great fun is way up there too. They start you off slow and move to higher, faster and longer runs as you progress through each zip-line.

The only downside was once I got the hang of it, I wanted more! They definitely should expand to more zip-lines, or experienced runs but, I can always return and be a bit more daring in my runs.

Seattle, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Birthday Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

We surprised my son for his 16th birthday. We brought 4 teenagers for a day in the treetops. What a great outdoor experience. We felt so lucky to have our fabulous guides David and Mark. What a combination of adventure, speed, nature and safety. What a hoot!

1 Thank Glamouramalola
Everett, Washington
“Great Experience !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

My wife and I took our 11yr olds out for something a little different. We had Chris and Vaughn as our guides and they were AWESOME ! A great mix of fun, information all the while feeling confident our safety was in good hands. The ziplines were great also, nice variety of length and slopes, types of lines, it was just a great experience all around. You got a good thing going on Canopy Tours NW

Dania
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Canopy Tours NW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

My wife and I went and did this today and it was so much fun. We had Chris and Asia as our guides and they were awesome. We had some older people and some young and these guys were so patient they made the whole experience a blast. We will do this again for sure.