“Awesome”

Add it.
Happy Island
Ranked #38 of 66 Restaurants in Camas
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: There are reviews for this restaurant all over YELP. Restaurant phone # 360-834-5313
Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

This little place was a great choice for my family and I. The food was delicious and the service great. I will definitely be going here again and bring more people to experience the ha food. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 November 2014

Not only do they offer good food at reasonable prices they have and have had several time a score of 100 percent from the health department. I enjoy my food more when I know it was prepared properly.

1  Thank LOIS G
Reviewed 29 August 2014

This place is great. Their food is the best I have had. The spring rolls are amazing! The customer service is top notch. Price are wonderful and they have some great lunch and dinner specials. You have to try this place!!

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

It is so nice to have such wonderful service. The owners make you feel so welcome. The restaurant is in the heart of downtown Camas (old town). It is so beautiful it downtown Camas. The prices are so reasonable. The Chinese food is fabulas!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

My husband and I have eaten at Happy Island a couple of times. Both times the food was very good and the service was excellent. The restaurant is very clean and the staff are very pleasant. We will continue to go there when we're in the mood for Chinese food.

1  Thank wirefox10

Been to Happy Island? Share your experiences!