“Great food and value!”
Review of Cafe Natalia

Cafe Natalia
Ranked #6 of 58 Restaurants in Camas
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Tons of delicious, homemade food (I had some of the egg dishes, but everything looked fantastic!) and good cup of regular coffee. It was very popular (crowded,) but not much of a wait. Nothing super-fancy, but overall excellent quality traditional breakfast food at reasonable prices, and more than enough! The pancakes looked amazing and I'll try next time for sure. It was a little warm inside late in the morning (10:00 or so), so maybe get there early if you get hot easily, or get the food to go. The atmosphere is nothing to rave about, but the food keeps people coming back. The staff is also friendly and efficient. It was their busiest time, and they still had smiles on their faces.

1  Thank Lisa T

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Breakfast was the typical food expected in a corner cafe. Service was good. We enjoyed the small town feel, regulars were in abundance.

1  Thank mjm47
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I went here on a Saturday morning with a business associate. Got the meat crepes and it was just a few rolls with a bit of meat inside each. Not filling at all and not inexpensive. My friend was also disappointed in his corned beef hash. Maybe they have a better lunch menu, but we will not be returning here.

1  Thank PhfamWA
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Great comfortable home town family atmosphere........The service and food are exceptional...........!!!
I can't say enough about how much I enjoy this little corner restaurant in downtown Camas.............:)

Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

Great little place. Very much a home cooked meal with quality ingredients. I wish they were open for dinner. I don't get down there enough for breakfast nor lunch.