I just went up to the bathhouse for the first time last Tuesday. I got the bath and wrap, which was $17.00 (a Tuesday special)-- quite a bargain. The bathhouse is about 120 years old and shows its wear -- it's an old place without candles and spa music -- pretty bare bones. However, they have recently made some improvements to the ceilings and bathrooms, and I bet more will be on the way. I was told that Bonneville Hot Springs now owns Carson, so I think things should improve a lot. The defunkt hotel rooms near the river are being refurbished with hot tubs on the decks, which will probably be ready in a few months. Man, did I get the gossip when I was there! Anyway, suffice it to say that the new management seems a lot better than the old.
I ate a very tasty sandwich at the restaurant by the now open golf course. The restaurant has a limited menu, and one cranky golfer stormed out because his food wasn't ready before his tee time, but the waitress was really nice. I think they will work out the kinks eventually.
I look forward to checking it out in a few months when things are a little more together with the new management and the new rooms are open. It's a pretty cool place that warrants a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Carson Hot Springs where you will find a fabulous vintage vacation! Enjoy our lobby which is located in the original St. Martin's Hotel, or the rustic simplicity of our 1920's Bath House, or maybe hot tubs filled with our therapeutic mineral water on the balcony of your bedroom! Our rustic retreat is perfect for those who want to unwind, unplug and get away from it all. Activities for the outdoor enthusiast include: rafting, fishing, hiking and biking right out our front door. The newly renovated golf course, Elk Ridge, features amazing views from every hole! Most golfer's have it on their "must play" list and we offer Stay and Play Packages. The Clubhouse serves breakfast, lunch and dinner service to satisfy the hungry traveler. Runaway to Rustic! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Carson Hot Springs Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carson Mineral Hot Springs Hotel Carson
- Carson Hot Springs Washington
- Carson Hot Springs Carson Washington
- Carson Hot Springs Resort
- Carson Hot Springs Golf & Spa Resort Washington