My wife and I stayed here two nights in April, 2013 and had a very mixed experience. The innkeeper was wonderful and did a great job making us feel welcome, and did her best to resolve the problems we had. Here's the scoop: the facility is located in the tiny town of Carson which is centrally located to explore the Columbia Gorge. Upon arrival we were a bit disappointed to discover that the cabins are situated in the middle of town, not the more secluded location we were hoping for. We were checked in to our cabin, but we discovered to our dismay that the bedsheets and pillows were literally covered with pet hair. Not just a little, but A LOT. It was obvious that the sheets had not been changed by housekeeping since the last guest. We called the innkeeper and she was very apologetic, and she immediately upgraded us to another cabin. This one was clean, but a bit shoddy, with stains on the carpet. chipped paint on the furniture, and bag of trash left by a previous guest in the closet. It wasn't terrible, but for a place billed as a "luxury" cabin it was disappointing. However, the bed was very comfortable and the Jacuzzi tub was wonderful. Breakfasts were good, and the grounds were lovely, so we decided to overlook the inconsistencies. However, I would not stay here again unless they dropped the price significantly and I can't recommend it to other travelers. There are many other better options for the price in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and rejuvenate your soul in the tranquility of your private, luxury Columbia River Gorge cabin. Spa tubs for 2, walk-in showers with dual shower heads, fireplaces, log beds, private porches with log swings, spectacular views, luxury linens, plush robes, spa services in your own romantic Washington cabin...need we say more? Our award-winning Columbia River Gorge lodging has been voted "The Best in the West", the "Top 10 Most Romantic Inns in the Country", "Best Place to Celebrate Romance" and most recently won for the second year running, "Best of the Gorge". We have the Tesla and Clipper Creek electric vehicle (EV) charge station onsite for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins Hotel Carson
- Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins Washington