We stayed 2 nights here recently & enjoyed a nice romantic weekend away. The service was excellent from the start. Staci is the most hospitable host that I've ever encountered. She was very helpful offering to serve breakfast to the cabin both mornings & offering good tips on local things to do. The cabins are equipped very nicely with a romantic fireplace & comfortable bed. The rooms were immaculate & noise was nonexistent when we were there. It is very peaceful in the Carson area. My favorite thing about this B&B was the gourmet breakfast. Literally the best breakfast I've ever had in my entire life.
The only cons were value & location of the cabins. We felt like the room price was a little inflated for the Carson area. Also, we were a little disappointed that the cabins were so close to each other & weren't further back off the road. Ideally, the cabins would have good spacing & sit in a more remote location to enhance privacy & the overall aura of what a B&B should be in such a naturesque place like the Columbia Gorge.
Overall, I would recommend this place to friends because of the pro's far outweigh the cons. There are so many things to do in the Gorge & Hood River is only a scenic 20 minute drive away. Make sure you bring some ones for the toll bridges. If dining out in the Hood River area, I would recommend Stone Henge Gardens for a nice dinner out. Do not eat at the Columbia Gorge Hotel as it is overpriced & the food is very bland. The Naked Winery was alot of fun, too! Oh, the Backwoods Brewery across the street from Carson Ridge is also a neat place for a good lunch & beer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and rejuvenate your soul in the tranquility of your private, luxury Columbia River Gorge cabin. Spa tubs for 2, walk-in showers with dual shower heads, fireplaces, log beds, private porches with log swings, spectacular views, luxury linens, plush robes, spa services in your own romantic Washington cabin...need we say more? Our award-winning Columbia River Gorge lodging has been voted "The Best in the West", the "Top 10 Most Romantic Inns in the Country", "Best Place to Celebrate Romance" and most recently won for the second year running, "Best of the Gorge". We have the Tesla and Clipper Creek electric vehicle (EV) charge station onsite for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins Hotel Carson
- Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins Washington