“THE BOMB!!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My wife and I had a great 4th of July weekend get-away in Wenatchee/Cashmere and this was the best meal we ate. I got the brisket sandwich and my wife ate the pulled pork. Both were Awesome! I was telling her that it was close to the best sandwich I have every eaten in my life. Just perfect, the bread is soft, the meat is tender and flavorful. The BBQ taste is amazing. The potato salad was good too. Everything was very unique and they knocked it out of the park.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Dinner for two, average price for bar b q good food and fast service. It was busy but we had our food in no time...............

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I cannot travel to across WA State without a stop in Cashmere WA to Country Boys BBQ. This is one of the Best I've had since moving back to WA State 10 years ago. Although this is not fine dining it is GREAT BBQ. High prices? Where do others eat BBQ at, it is always higher priced per portion than other cuisine. If you're traveling anywhere near Leavenworth or Wenatchee, it is well worth your time to stop here - just look for the brass big on the corner.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

First I notice this show Wenatchee, but my travels actually was:
400 Aplets Way,
Cashmere, WA 98815
(509) 782-7427

Perhaps these two are related business.

I live in Eastern Washington and like barbecue's however my experiance is not proven to be too exciting from the town of Spokane. I like to travel across to the green pastures of western Washington and the salt water towns, along my journey I always take the time to visit this FINE BBQ.

This is a quaint building with a large Brass Pig outside. On summer days plenty of outdoors seating. Inside is a small no frill place. Don't be taken back. Step up and place an order lay the money down, this place is a WINNER and one should not go away without a smile and a few dollars lighter.

If your looking for delightful, slightly romantic, simple, and excellent eating experience you MUST take the time and eat her.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

The pulled pork sandwich, chicken, and ribs are all very good. But, I would go back just for the homemade potato chips. OMG good!!!