“A getaway at the Hideaway”
Review of The Hideaway - CLOSED

The Hideaway
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“A getaway at the Hideaway”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Upscale food at a small-town restaurant! We ventured in to a small restaurant dimly lit and nicely furnished. I had a yummy melon martini, steak Oscar ,wine and a yummy dessert. Pleasant atmosphere-the only takeaway was the noise from the bar immediately next door and the bathroom location which was in the bar. Other than that it was a wonderful little escape to dine deliciously close to home!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Sara B

Wenatchee, Washington, United States
“A treasure, not to be missed.”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

It's snowing out, not a big deal, but we didn't want to drive into Wenatchee for dinner. Hmmmmm, then we recalled reading about a new place in Cashmere. Kim, the owner, is passionate about good food, properly prepared, and served with pride. I had the double cut pork chop, medium rare. Oh My Gosh, the best pork chop I've ever eaten. This was a meal where you savor every bite. It was just smack down delicious.
We're not affiliated with this establishment, but my wife and I both rated it a ten out of ten. We can be difficult to please, and we can be a little picky about service and food quality. We were very pleased.
Like I said in the title, this place is a treasure, don't pass up a chance to visit, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Wen V
Wenatchee, Washington
“Terrific restaurant for a small town”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I loved this restaurant. This is very new restaurant and an outstanding one at that. The food was wonderful. I had halibut and it was prepared to perfection. The ambience very nice, quiet and comfortable. The service was excellent with a personal touch. My wife and I look forward to our next meal there. It is about 12 miles from Wenatchee, WA. where we live and a great addition to our area.

• Visited November 2013