Aplets & Cotlets Candy Kitchen & Country Store
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Cashmere
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We adore Aplets & Cotlets and all the related candies, so this was a real treat. The tour is fun --- and yes, it's quick, but interesting. You must wear a hair net (provided) and you can't bring food/drink inside the factory area. You can take pictures if you wish. Free samples of a few of the flavors are provided in the store area, where you can purchase variety packs and other unusual packages of their wonderful products. For example, we bought my daughter a pound of but just Aplets, and I got a pound of just the raspberry/walnut ones. You can tell the difference in the freshness, too. Great stuff.

1  Thank ACG0514

Reviewed 29 March 2014

When I was a kid, these were a special treat for me out in Cosmopolis. Stopped here the other day, watched the folks boxing candy, bought a few gifts. Neat to see the folks through the glass doing their 9 to 5 while you as a passerby get to see whats going on behind closed doors. Lots of samples of their unique products. Worth a stop if you have the time.

1  Thank posibility409
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Adorable store, friendly employees, and yummy samples. We had a great experience on the tour, just wish it was longer. Good date idea!

3  Thank EmeraldSeattle
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I always loved Aplets & Cotlets so I was excited to visit. This was just a little store. They had a video of "factory". We never saw the actual tour because we were there fairly late. they close at 4 on Saturday's. I was happy to have the Aplets and Cotlets fresh, they are better then in the store months later, but I would say only stop if you happen to be in town.

1  Thank Denes E
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I have been here before with my family when they were visiting a few years ago and we all loved it. I had never heard of this place or had an aplet or cotlet until I moved to Wa. The free samples suck you in and then you want to buy them all!!! So yummy! And there is a tour if you want to take a look at how they do it. But I liked looking threw the window at them package them. On this trip I took a friend who had never been here before. Very neat place!