“So So Pizza”
Review of Papa Pete's Pizza

Papa Pete's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Description: This is the best pizza you will ever find. The crust is delicious and fairly thin. The pepperoni is awesome and if you like Taco pizza, a must to try!!! Right of Interstate-5.
Kelso, Washington
“So So Pizza”
Reviewed 2 February 2013

I will say in the past we have had good pizza and service there. But this time not so good. The pizza was bland and I had Taco and the Islander both I would say I am not having again. The service was terrrible. Even though we called ahead and wanted the pizza done at a certain time we still had to wait atleast 15min. I called 45 min ahead. They also got us mixed up with another party. My brother had to wait over a half hour for a small pepperoni. My son who I called their order in had to wait for over 20 min. so counting the time from when I call it in it was almost an hour. I also called to have that one done by 2:00. If I ever go back I will order a salad. We also had to turn in a very dirty glass. It was not crowded either.

• Visited February 2013

Castle Rock, Washington
“My favorite pizza in the area”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

these guys have it down ....perfect crust, not too doughy but just enough crsipiness. Excellent sauce and loads of toppings. I love their salads and breadsticks too. Fun place for the kids too.

Visited October 2012
“GREAT pizza”
Reviewed 8 November 2012 via mobile

If you like a great thin crust pizza this is the best! Service is ok, people are nice. Have been going to the one in Castlerock for about 20 years, live in Olympia, go all the way to centralia to get pizza, papa Pete's is better than anything in Oly!!!! Love the ones in centralia, castle rock, longview and woodland... It's all good!

gijen82
“Overpriced, tasteless, grocery store frozen pizzas are better”
Reviewed 18 October 2012 via mobile

Just stopped by this place for something quick. Worst pizza ever. The $1.00 Totino's pizzas are better than this. It was expensive, you can't refill your small drink, the whole place just seemed low brow. How do they stay in business? Anyone who thinks this is good needs to get out in the world and eat anything than whatever they eat in the cave they've been living in. My taste buds feel cheated. I have never felt compelled to review a restaurant until this moment. I wanted to spare others their money, time, and certain dissatisfaction.

Chehalis, Washington
“Worth the drive”
Reviewed 8 October 2012

We live about 20 minutes from this place but it is worth the drive the pizza is always great and there is plenty of seating for large or small crowds. service is good.

Visited August 2012