“Great pizza, but watch out”
Review of Papa Pete's Pizza

Papa Pete's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Description: This is the best pizza you will ever find. The crust is delicious and fairly thin. The pepperoni is awesome and if you like Taco pizza, a must to try!!! Right of Interstate-5.
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Papa Pete's has four locations in Washington: Centralia, Castle Rock, Longview, and Ridgefield. I've been to all four several times. All but the Longview location are conveniently located right off of I-5. The Longview restaurant is way out on the west end of town. I've got their phone numbers in my phone and keep a menu in the car. This way, I can call when we're about 20 minutes away and don't have to wait long for the pizza. I love their pizza. The crust is the best. Thin, fairly crispy, with a corn meal (I think) coating. The pizzas come with tons of toppings. But here's the watch out part. I think they should use more sauce. Once, when I called I asked for extra sauce. When my pizza was more than I thought it should be, I asked about it and was told that extra sauce counted as an extra topping and I was charged accordingly. I did not like that. Second, if you ask for your pizza to go, you will be charged 50 cents extra. Now if you go in and eat a slice and then ask for a box to take the rest, no charge. So why they charge the extra 50 cents to go, I don't know. So, Papa Pete's if you're reading this, use more sauce and stop the 50 cent to go thing. I'll keep eating the pizza because it's the best (and would be even better with more sauce). Did I mention they should use more sauce?

2  Thank Roadtrip E
There are newer reviews for Papa Pete's Pizza

Reviewed 25 April 2013

We love pizza and have tried numerous places around this part of our state. Papa Petes is without a doubt, the best. Anyone remember the old Shakey's Pizza parlors from the 1970s?? This place rivals Shakeys. They only have 4 resturants but they are always packed with patrons. Best pizza anywhere!!

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Stopped by here for lunch on our way to the beaches. The taco pizza was the worst we have ever had. Bagged shredded cheese on pizza was cold and the whole pizza was tasteless and for the price, we were very disappointed. The place was so loud it was impossible to talk to each other. Finally got a box and took the pizza to go. Won't stop there again.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

I will say in the past we have had good pizza and service there. But this time not so good. The pizza was bland and I had Taco and the Islander both I would say I am not having again. The service was terrrible. Even though we called ahead and wanted the pizza done at a certain time we still had to wait atleast 15min. I called 45 min ahead. They also got us mixed up with another party. My brother had to wait over a half hour for a small pepperoni. My son who I called their order in had to wait for over 20 min. so counting the time from when I call it in it was almost an hour. I also called to have that one done by 2:00. If I ever go back I will order a salad. We also had to turn in a very dirty glass. It was not crowded either.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

these guys have it down ....perfect crust, not too doughy but just enough crsipiness. Excellent sauce and loads of toppings. I love their salads and breadsticks too. Fun place for the kids too.