“Castle Rock's #1”
Review of Papa Pete's Pizza

Papa Pete's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Description: This is the best pizza you will ever find. The crust is delicious and fairly thin. The pepperoni is awesome and if you like Taco pizza, a must to try!!! Right of Interstate-5.
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The original Papa Pete's Pizza in Castle Rock, WA is the best pizza in the U.S.!!! If you've never been there, you gotta stop by and try out their Taco Pizza...it's scrumptious!!!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

Every year when we visit the children and grand kids we always have to go to Papa Pete's Pizza. It is the daughter's favorite pizza place. They have an excellent variety and will customize your pizza however you want. They offer a nice selection of microbrews. It is a great place for the kids. The grand kids love it and we do not have to worry about anything happening to them. Papa Pete's has a large dining area and an upstairs for even larger parties. It is a favorite for birthday parties. The pizza is really good. Highly recommend Papa Pete's and far superior to the chain pizza restaurant.

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

this has been my go to pizza place for 25 years. it's a little expensive, but definitely worth it. they have plenty of room to have birthday parties and quite a few arcade games. good place to take the kids.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Never have been here before. Service was with a smile. Pizza was very tasty! Convenient location right off exit for Castle Rock and the road to Mt St Helens.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Papa Pete's has four locations in Washington: Centralia, Castle Rock, Longview, and Ridgefield. I've been to all four several times. All but the Longview location are conveniently located right off of I-5. The Longview restaurant is way out on the west end of town. I've got their phone numbers in my phone and keep a menu in the car. This way, I can call when we're about 20 minutes away and don't have to wait long for the pizza. I love their pizza. The crust is the best. Thin, fairly crispy, with a corn meal (I think) coating. The pizzas come with tons of toppings. But here's the watch out part. I think they should use more sauce. Once, when I called I asked for extra sauce. When my pizza was more than I thought it should be, I asked about it and was told that extra sauce counted as an extra topping and I was charged accordingly. I did not like that. Second, if you ask for your pizza to go, you will be charged 50 cents extra. Now if you go in and eat a slice and then ask for a box to take the rest, no charge. So why they charge the extra 50 cents to go, I don't know. So, Papa Pete's if you're reading this, use more sauce and stop the 50 cent to go thing. I'll keep eating the pizza because it's the best (and would be even better with more sauce). Did I mention they should use more sauce?

2  Thank Roadtrip E