“Nice Clean Place to Stay”

Timberland Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Castle Rock
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We stayed recently for two nights and was upgraded to a king suite. Service was very good and the room was large and clean. Nice bonus with the breakfast also. Would definitely come back if down that way again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank falkins

Reviewed 25 September 2013

We actually got the king jacuzzi suite. Had a nice Lay Z Boy couch, table, chairs, king bed and the biggest bathroom I have ever seen! We only stayed one night, but it was restful and quiet. I would stay there again,.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank JosephJFuller
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Way over priced!!!!! Decorated circa. 1960's and looks like Motel 6 on the inside. Tiniest bathroom I have ever seen! Beds pretty good and it was clean, but odd oder when you first enter. Never did figure out what it was. Staff o.k. Won't stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jan C
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Average room queen bed when promised a king if I booked ahead. Girl who answered he phone promised a king for queen price if I stayed there instead of the Mount St Helen Hotel who offered the same rate for queen and had a better rating in Tripadvisor. Of course an hour later we got there a male at the front desk looked confused when I told him I had a reservation and the deal the woman had made. Nope no kings available. We asked to see the room and it was clean and neat but had a bad odour, we figure it had been closed up to long. We left the door open and cranked the air conditioning while we unloaded and cleaned the motorcycle and by the time we went to sleep the stink was gone.
It seems these days that you can't trust what people say when booking a room, it happens all the time. From now on we always look at the room we are getting first.
Anyway not bad higher price than what it's worth and the breakfast was little to nothing(wasn't worth the walk) oh well maybe we will stay at he other one next time before spending $90.00 including taxes

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EKG777
Reviewed 5 July 2013

My family and I stayed here for 2 nights when we went to go visit Mt. St. Helens. The rooms were very clean, comfortable, and quiet. The staff was very helpful, and the service was very good.The have a free continental breakfast which was great! The second morning we were there we had breakfast at a place called Peper's 49, which was great. For dinner there's a Mexican, American, and many fast food places. If I was ever in the area again I would stay at deffinently stay at Timberland Inn & Suites again!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank MParker52024
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Being visitirs from the UK we needed accommodation close to Mt St Helens, this place was the nearest we could get to the Northern route into the park, it's about a 40 minute drive to the Johnson Observatory.
We stayed 3 nights & were very comfortable, the room was clean tidy & whilst fairly close to the I5 we did not find it noisy, probably because the highway is in cutting at this intersection. The staff were friendly & courteous & the breakfast whilst minimal, was perfectly adequate for us.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank RuskinUKDaveM
Reviewed 7 October 2012

My husband and I were in route to see Mount St. Helens and this was very convenient for our one night's stay, just off highway 5, exit 49. It was a typical motel room with two queen beds which were clean and comfortable. The room had a refrigerator. There was an odor in the room which I think was from a cleaning spray. That bothered us a little, so we turned on the fan which helped some. As I said the room and bed were quiet clean. The manager at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful, and we got the room at a fair price.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 8 in Longview
Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites

Been to Timberland Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!