My husband and I booked this motel for a friend's wedding. We travled from Montana, and arrived around midnight. Upon opening the door of the room we were greeted with the most awful smell. We immediately opened the door and window and turned on the a/c to try to ventilate the room. My husband yanked the covers back and it was obvious that the bedding had not been changed! Disgusted we gathered our belongings and put them back into our truck. The manager credited us back for 2 of the 3 nights, but refused to reimbuse the 3rd night. He offered us another room, but we were so upset and disgusted that the thought of taking the time to look at one more room and waste our time looking at the same thing was not an option. He said the booking agency we used online prevented him from reimbursing us our 3rd night fee. We called the booking agency; were told that this was not the case and that the motel alone has the authority to give us back our money. We then went back the next morning to discuss this with the staff, and once more got no place with them. I just got off the phone with the mangager who refused to give me the owner's name and contact information. I will tell everyone I know to never stay at this place!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Castle Rock, it's a modern and very pleasant motel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Timberland Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timberland Inn And Suites
- Timberland Hotel Castle Rock
- Timberland Motel Castle Rock