We chose the King Oscar for its location. It was the right choice for many more reasons. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Our room was spacious, clean, and quiet (in spite of the fact that the motel had a high occupancy). There was a TV, microwave, and refrigerator in the room; and the bed was comfortable. It's also pet friendly (a big plus for us and our Brittany Spaniel). The free (fast) wi-fi was also a pleasant surprise (we've stayed at plenty of prime hotels where, in spite of what you pay for overpriced accommodations, you have to pay extra for wi-fi!). The free breakfast wasn't expansive, but certainly sufficient; with juice, coffee, waffles, a choice of cereals, and a selection of bread, English muffins, and bagels.
We will certainly stay here again if our travels bring us back this way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the freeway, close to resturants,outlet shopping, Lucky Eagle Casino, and The Great Wolf Lodge,and youth sports arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your King Oscar Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King Oscar Hotel Centralia
- King Oscar Motel Centralia, Washington