Motel 6 East
    Average 3/5
      Great 4.5/5
      Great Wolf Lodge(Centralia)
      Very Good 4/5
      See what travellers are saying:
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed 6 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
      Reviewed 5 September 2013

I work in and around hotels all day long, so i know first hand what motel cleanliness and service is supposed to be like. The only thing this place has going for it, is that is next to food and shopping. There is a loud skate park 20 feet behind the rooms on the outside, and the is traffic 20 feet of the front all night long. The floor was clearly not vacuumed, the shower not wiped down and the door hinges were all rusty. The beds in county jail are more comfortable and half of the 20 TV channels don't come in or are so fuzzy they cannot be made out. The man at the front desk complained about his job. When you turn on the heat, it smells like the dust in it is on fire. I'm a local and I remember that it was closed not to long ago being re-modeled. I cannot tell you what was re-modeled. The hallways that were covered were not lit very well and you probably will get mugged inside. And there was chairs stacked outside like they were trash. Being sent to stay here and review this motel was a chore. I value my job and I try not to say much that is bad. But I don't have a lot of good to say. I do not recommend this place. The hotels in Chehalis are worth the money after being at the Travelodge.

Room Tip: If you choose to stay here I would pick the very end away from the pool and skatepark and on the back side away from traffic.
      • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
      1  Thank agent5534
      Reviewed 3 September 2013

Our family had a difficult time enjoying the Travelodge in Centralia. Due to our family size, we needed two double rooms and both had problems during our week long stay. The staff was obviously not prepared for a full hotel. We needed to do our own cleaning prior to settling in and bought air fresheners for the stench. In the 3 rooms we ended up using because after 3 days of the toilet needing servicing each day, we requested a new room.The outdoor pool is very small and has extremely limited hours due to no lighting. I do believe this is a local issue as we have stayed at others in the chain and were always satisfied. I believe the corporation will likely take care of things soon.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business