We stayed here one night on the way home from Portland. The hotel is right off I5 so very convenient to get to. Rooms are small but looks like it has been renovated especially the bathroom. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was very adequate with the usual offerings do bread, cereals, yogurt,etc. For the price we paid, it served our purpose and I have no complaints. I would recommend this hotel if you need to stay in Centralia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn hotel in Centralia, Washington Welcome to the newly-renovated Quality Inn(R) in Centralia, WA. This hotel is conveniently located midway between Portland and Seattle, offering easy access to Centralia Factory Outlets and other attractions like: Great Wolf Lodge Water Park Riverside Golf Club Lucky Eagle Casino Mount St Helens Centralia College NW Sports Hub, Indoor Sports and events arena (walking distance) Close by restaurants - Mexican, Thai, Chinese, Pizza, Fast food, Country Guests of the Quality Inn hotel are invited to relax at the seasonal outdoor pool and spa or get work done in the business center. Other amenities include: Free hot breakfast Free wireless high-speed Internet access Free hot breakfast Free daily newspaper Free parking on premises All guest rooms offer a coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. The Quality Inn in Centralia, WA is the perfect place for business and leisure travelers alike. Book now to enjoy value, clean comfortable rooms and service that exceeds all expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Choice Hotels so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ferrymans Hotel Centralia
- Ferrymans Motel Centralia
- Quality Inn Centralia, Washington