“Perfect stop over” 4 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersBronze level
North Vancouver, Canada
“Perfect stop over”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

This hotel is a perfect place to spend a night close to the highway. There are a number of restaurants and conveniance stores within a short walk.
We were able to book a room with 3 comfortable beds: 2 queens and a sofa bed. The room was spotlessly clean and included a small fridge, a flat screen tv, and the usual ameneties. I was a bit worried about noise from the I-5, but the drapes and windows effectively blocked out the sound of the highway and light from the nearby businesses.
We were very pleased with the value for this room - which included breakfast (and made to order omelettes) for our family of four. The staff we interacted with were all friendly and professional.
We would stay here again without hesitation.

1 Thank NorthVanDMo
Michel R, Front Desk Agent at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Dear NorthVanDMo,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (360) 748-4040.

Maddie Nakano
Front Office Manager
BEST WESTERN PLUS Park Place Inn & Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Carnation, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

This Best Western was in a great location for the wrestling tournament we were attending all weekend. We could pop over to the hotel during the day if we needed to. Very clean hotel and room. Bed was wonderfully comfy.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Michel R, Front Desk Agent at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear Leilani M,

Benton City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

The Best Western Park Place in Chehalis is a top-notch establishment. Given a choice, I would prefer to stay with them over any other lodging possibilities in the area. The can-do attitude of the staff exuded true concern for my comfort.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Fred,

Forks, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

We were so very pleased an impressed with this hotel. Handy to so many things, restaurants close to Outlet Mall, very very clean, great service, good breakfast (made to order omelets) Much more than we expected and the price was very favorable.

Room Tip: Go to the second floor away from the elevator for the quietest rooms

Maddie Nakano
Front Office Manager
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

My plan was to stay in Vancouver, Washington, but most places were booked because of some local events. Prices per night were very high due to this. There were not many choices left. Wife searched the Internet and found Park Place Inn & Suites and the reviews were pretty darn good. It's a "Best Western Plus." How can you go wrong? It was a little further away, but in the end, I was totally glad we found this place. The breakfast was awesome. No matter what it is, whether it be a party or a wedding, people will always remember one thing. How good the food was. The breakfast at Park Place was excellent. Made staying here worth it. The location of the hotel is another plus. It's very close to outlet malls. My wife is picky when it comes to cleanliness and even she said the place was good. Also, did I mention the prices are very good? Absolutely best bang for buck.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Tuneesha Hankins
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

No problems. Totally uneventful stay. Just the way I like it. One thing that stood out was the breakfast. Loved the omelette bar and everyhting was fresh. The dining room could have been a little larger, but it was cozy. The hotel is close to the freeway and it is very close to some great shopping. The overall value of this hotel is second to none. Being a totally non-smoking facility was a definite bonus.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Michel R, Front Desk Agent at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Mugen1,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for our property. We value all feedback we receive and will continue to give our guests the best customer service possible.

I will be sure to pass along to the breakfast and housekeeping staff you appreciated their hard work as they love to hear when their hard work is paying off.

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next visit! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Tuneesha Hankins
Tillamook, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

I had previous stayed at a BW but had a bad experience so I was hesitant to stay. I had booked online and the agent put in a request to upgrade. I showed up and she had already upgraded me to a suite. Very nice room! Plenty of space. The room was nice and neat bed was very comfortable. Huge TV in the sleeping area! Front desk staff in the evening was great and offered me help using the lobby computer if I needed it. All the staff I encountered were super friendly. The only downside was that the room I was in faced the highway and I could hear semi's all night. Next time I will know to request further away. They redeemed this brand in my eyes after I was about to never use this brand again.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the highway you can hear the trucks all night
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Amie F,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our property! We appreciate all the feedback we receive and will continue to give our guest the best service we can offer.

Be sure to stay with us again when traveling through the area and see the changes since your visit. We always love to see our guest return! If you have any question in the mean time, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Tuneesha
Front Desk Agent
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chehalis
Holiday Inn Express Suites Chehalis - Centralia
#3 of 4 in Chehalis
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 11 in Centralia

Been to Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!