“Nice Hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Elk Grove, California
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

After our first night the beds were not made up well. It looked like housekeeping had simply pulled up the covers. My kids were unhappy because they like the covers tucked in on the sides. I thought my wife liked the place until later when she suggested that we find a different hotel next time, so I'm not sure what she didn't like. I guess that makes it a split decision for us.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Michel R, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Scott C,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We strive to give the best customer service possible. We apologize that we need not meet your expectations, we will take your review and use it to improve.

We hope you will choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I was a guest at the Best Western just after it opened in the 1990s and have stayed there for every STP (the baggage pick up service is reliable and essential after a long day of riding) and also for a few weeks when I was working in the area. The place has always had great service and the new remodel is beautiful. They always put me in the same room on the third floor, nice that they remember loyal customers.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ken W
Michel R, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Ken W,

We enjoy having you every year! We do our best to remember guests. STP always seems to be a business one, so I'm glad that everything went smoothly for you. And of course congratulations on making it to Portland! We are finally finishing up on the remodel, just the last minute touches. Thank you for the wonderful review! Hopefully we will see you again next year!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel for a baseball tournament for my son. The rooms are very clean and spacious. The hotel staff from the Front Desk to the Breakfast ladies were great and very accommodating. We would definitely would stay here again if we are ever in the area. Thank you to you and your staff for a great stay!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Michel R, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear coastgateway,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. We do our best to make our guests feel at home by trying to accommodate everyone to the best of our ability. We are glad that we could make your stay an enjoyable one. Again thank you for your kind review. We hope to see you guys again next year.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I have been staying here for over 6 years, this is a GREAT hotel. They renovated it a while back and the rooms are fantastic, and CLEAN.....

I have to be honest I appreciate that this hotel knows my name when I call, they are friendly, kind, considerate, and professional. This hotel has been my home away from home at times the staff makes my day. When was the last time a maid smiled at you and said hello? It makes me smile.

They have added some great machines to the work out room, and they keep this room clean.

Wednesday Night is their Manager Appreciation dinner, sometimes they barbecue, sometimes they have soup and salad. Its a nice treat.

The pool area and jacuzzi are always clean.

I hope you have the same great experience at this hotel that I have!

Room Tip: I always like a room facing North and on the I-5 side. I like the morning sun.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank stevepwa
Dear stevepwa,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review for our hotel. We strive to give the best customer service possible. There are times when you arrive and you put a smile on the staff face, we always enjoy having you. We do our best to make you feel at home. I will be sure to let the housekeeping staff know how hard they have been working and your appreciation for that. We know we will see you again very soon!

Granite Falls, United States
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We enjoyed our stay and we loved the bed it was so very very comfortable and the pool was wonderful we went to swim early in the day and had the pool to ourselves.We did laundry as well it it was very fair price of 1.00 to was and the same to dry. we were very tired and went to bed early the hotel was very quiet and clean and comfortable as well. We would stay again the breakfast was amazingly good.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Susan S,

Thank you for the wonderful review. Our beds seem to be one of the things guests most enjoy, they seems to be about perfect. We are so glad to hear that you got your day started right with a wonderful hot breakfast. I will be sure to let the breakfast staff know you appreciate their hard work and wonderful food. We hope to see you again soon!

USA
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I was very pleased with our one night stay here. Our room was nice and clean, spacious, and we had a welcome basket waiting for us which included small bag of cheetos, reeses' cups, granola bar, two bottles of water, and a TripAdvisor bag. The bed was too soft for me, but I prefer firm beds anyway. Even the jacuzzi tub was clean enough to use.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear shootingforthemoon,

Thank you for your review. We try to strive for the best customer service. I'm glad that we could do that for you here at our hotel. I will be sure to let the housekeeping staff know how much you appreciate the cleanliness of your room. Again thank you for your review. We hope to see you soon!

Manchester,WA
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We love this place. It's a great place to stay between Portland and Seattle. Hotel is very close to outlet mall and beautiful parks. We take our dogs along shopping and at the day's end they go to the parks to unwind. You could do the same if you had 2-legged instead of 4-legged kids. The hotel is immaculate and has all the amenities you could want with pool, exercise room, breakfast (which can go back to your room-especially difficult when you have pets along). The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have bikes to loan if you prefer to pedal yourself to the park instead of walking or driving. If there was a drawback it would be the lack of grass near by for the dogs if a quick release is needed.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Karen B,

Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel such a wonderful review. I will have to agree that we are in the perfect stop between Portland and Seattle. With all the outlets so close it makes for a fun day of shopping. We all had such a wonderful time meeting everyone's 4 legged friends during the dog show. Hopefully we will see you again for another dog show.

Tuneesha
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chehalis
Holiday Inn Express Suites Chehalis - Centralia
#3 of 4 in Chehalis
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 11 in Centralia

Been to Best Western Plus Park Place Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!