Campell's Resort should be considered first when planning a trip to Lake Chelan. Every room overlooks the lake and all have patios. The rooms are always clean and comfortable but not always quiet. Lots of friendly and energetic staff around to help when needed. There are 2 pools, 2 hot tubs and a sandy beach on a lagoon. The property is in downtown Chelan so there are lots of restaurants and bars in close proximity (easy on foot). The food and drink at Campbell's is good, though, not very adventurous. The prices for rooms can be quite high in summer, but no different than any other lake front property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the #1 Resort in the Northwest by Evening Magazine two years in a row and earning Trip Advisor's 2014 Certificate of Excellence, Campbell's Resort has been a chosen family friendly Washington resort since 1901. Offering upscale accommodations, award winning restaurant, a day spa and the best mid-size conference center in Washington state. Our mission is to provide the best resort experience in the Northwest through genuine hospitality and crisp service at our Lake Chelan hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Campbell's Resort on Lake Chelan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campbell`s Resort On Lake Chelan Hotel Chelan
- Campbells Hotel On Lake Chelan