Nice room with an especially nice deck w/table and chairs for early morning coffee watching the first sunlight hitting the hills to the south. Surprisingly quiet for so many occupants. Each room has a view of Lake Chelan. Sunning around the pool was very enjoyable. Restaurant on site has an outstanding fare selection. Delighted with the service in the cafe; prompt and pleasant. Complementary breakfast was very much appreciated. Should have stayed a couple of more days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the #1 Resort in the Northwest by Evening Magazine two years in a row and earning Trip Advisor's 2014 Certificate of Excellence, Campbell's Resort has been a chosen family friendly Washington resort since 1901. Offering upscale accommodations, award winning restaurant, a day spa and the best mid-size conference center in Washington state. Our mission is to provide the best resort experience in the Northwest through genuine hospitality and crisp service at our Lake Chelan hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Campbell's Resort on Lake Chelan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campbell`s Resort On Lake Chelan Hotel Chelan
- Campbells Hotel On Lake Chelan