Stayed two nights at Campbell's while on tour of Washington. All staff we encountered were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was large and the beds were comfortable. Large sliding door led to a nice patio overlooking the beautiful lake, swimming pools and dock area. Usually complain about hotels that cover the beds with large decorator pillows that have to be stashed somewhere when sleeping, but in this case they came in handy to build a buffer in front of the air conditioner, which blows directly onto the bed. Heard this complaint from other people on our tour. Room has a nice area with frig below and counter on top, and a large closet area. Location of bathroom sink is very awkward, right inside the door leading into the room, and the counter space around sink angled and very small. (Room 2445) Had both good and bad experiences in the dining room, which I will cover in separate review. All in all this resort has lots of amenities and lovely grounds. Liked outside better than inside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the #1 Resort in the Northwest by Evening Magazine two years in a row and earning Trip Advisor's 2014 Certificate of Excellence, Campbell's Resort has been a chosen family friendly Washington resort since 1901. Offering upscale accommodations, award winning restaurant, a day spa and the best mid-size conference center in Washington state. Our mission is to provide the best resort experience in the Northwest through genuine hospitality and crisp service at our Lake Chelan hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Campbell's Resort on Lake Chelan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campbell`s Resort On Lake Chelan Hotel Chelan
- Campbells Hotel On Lake Chelan