“It was a relaxing stay at Cambell's Resort.”

Campbell's Resort on Lake Chelan
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Chelan
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Our stay was great. Our room was huge and the view of the lake was fantastic. My wife and I will probably come back next summer and stay agian. I would also recommend booking a float plane ride to to a winery. Cambells and a float plane ride and wine tasting was a great experince for couples and families.

Room Tip: Book ahead to get a good price for a room.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Stayed two nights at Campbell's while on tour of Washington. All staff we encountered were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was large and the beds were comfortable. Large sliding door led to a nice patio overlooking the beautiful lake, swimming pools and dock area. Usually complain about hotels that cover the beds with large decorator pillows that have to be stashed somewhere when sleeping, but in this case they came in handy to build a buffer in front of the air conditioner, which blows directly onto the bed. Heard this complaint from other people on our tour. Room has a nice area with frig below and counter on top, and a large closet area. Location of bathroom sink is very awkward, right inside the door leading into the room, and the counter space around sink angled and very small. (Room 2445) Had both good and bad experiences in the dining room, which I will cover in separate review. All in all this resort has lots of amenities and lovely grounds. Liked outside better than inside.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Accommodations, comfort, accessibility to everything you would ever need. This is our third stay and make it our yearly vacation. We have matching jet skis and appreciate the cleanliness, warmth, and the large size of Lake Chelan. The Restauant is totally Delish. Have some Prime Rib...." It's The Best!" The Staff is so fun, actually recognized us upon checking in on our second visit! Wow, we were impressed!

Room Tip: Just ask when making the resevations if the beds have been replaced reently, as I had to mention to...
Reviewed 27 September 2013

My wife and I visited Campbell's for a couple of days at the end of July. This was not the first time there, but has been a number of years since our last visit. This used to be a yearly family vacation spot, but after the kids moved out we just forgot about going. What a mistake! The resort is beautiful; the staff is the best; the rooms are outstanding; and, best of all, we are still treated like family when we are there. My grandparents were the first to visit Campbell's Resort in the late 50's, then my parents began taking us in the 60's. In the 80's it was our turn to take our kids, and next summer we hope to take our grandchildren to stay at this great family resort. That will make five generations, just about the same number of Campbell generations to own the resort. Our many thanks to the Campbell staff and family for making our visits so memorable.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Business travel tool me to beautiful Lake Chelan and a meeting at Campbell's Resort. I give this place five stars across the board--maybe my first all five star review ever. My fourth floor room (1401) was large, clean, bright, nicely furnished and even had a fireplace---and a sweeping view of lake from room and oversize balcony was big time icing on the cake. The grounds are beautiful and while I didn't use the waterfront amenities the beach, pools and hot tubs looked wonderful. What caught my eye was the attention to detail evident everywhere. They are just coming out of their busy season yet try to find a mark on a wall or a cob web. The maintenance effort interior and exterior was
the best I've ever seen anywhere. Our group was given govt. room rate so the overall value was very good. My suggestion is ask for room on top floor and if your visiting in cooler months try to get room with fireplace. This is definately one of my more effusive reviews because this Resort is fantastic and it's location on the Lake and right in downtown Chelan makes it nearly incomparable anywhere I've ever been. I'll be back.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We had the best time! The lake is at your doorstep, a pool and hot tub and lakeside beach for each group of buildings so you don't have to walk far. We were in the last group of buildings and had two bedroom and kitchen. This was small but adequate since we weren't in the room except in the evenings. We had a patio with table and chairs perfect for reading the paper in the am. Can't say enough about the staff, and the entire complex was spotless!

Room Tip: if you only need a one bedroom I would stay in building 3 or 2.I feel that they were much more updat...
Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We have stayed at Campbell's about 10 times in the past 11 years. It is a well-maintained facility with lots of fun activities. Love it! The restaurants on site are excellent and the location is perfect. My kids love the sandy beach on the lake.

Room Tip: We love a room on the ground floor so we can walk out to the lake.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chelan
Deep Water Inn
Lake View Hotel
#6 of 8 in Chelan
Mountain View Lodge & Resort
No photo provided

Been to Campbell's Resort on Lake Chelan? Share your experiences!